What's new

Approved New World application

Asteraceae

Crafter
What is your Name?
Hi! My name is Jeein but I go by Jean :) My NW name is Asteraceae.

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Jeanie#5823

What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)
I am 24, almost 25!

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Illinois, USA .. so Central time!

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes I read the rules! I really appreciate the zero tolerance rule, especially against racism. As an Asian woman I would prefer not to deal with this.

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes! I am a little shy but I'll participate. I am a full time working night-shift nurse, so I won't be on everyday (gotta get that sleep!) but I will be on my days off :)

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
No :( but hope to soon!

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
I saw a post on Reddit!

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I mostly appreciate the fact that you guys are very welcoming to everyone and don't expect me to be on everyday. I want to join a group that will help me dip my toes into PvP but don't expect me to be hardcore. I also loving crafting and gathering so the name is perfect! Also, I am the youngest in my family and most of my coworkers are older than me and I like hanging out with older people better. They're just more mature and tend to have less drama.

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
My favorite creative outlet at the moment is acting! I pursue acting jobs on the side of my nursing job and video gaming :)

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
I've played online video games since I was 14 and I used to make my own (not so great) games on RPG Maker since I was 8 or so!
I used to play those matchup games (MASH, yknow what I'm talking about?), tic-tac-toe, war (where you split the paper in half, draw your territory, and flick the pencil to move your soldiers?) for paper... Good old monopoly, uno, slap jack, BS, joker...etc. Pokemon Silver was my first pokemon game on Gameboy Color. I also used to play side scroller arcade fighting games, specifically Sailor Moon or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Or Sailor Moon bubble popping games! Also NEOPETS! Oh my goodness I am having a nostalgia trip here.

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
New World!!

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
All three! Mainly Casual, PvE, crafting/gathering, PvP... in this order.

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
I used to play FFXIV and was in a guild and discord there. I enjoyed it but became busy with school.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
I am shy at first but once I open up I like to think I'm pretty friendly. I try my best to help with crafting :)

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
I'm Korean! I speak the language but English is my preferred. I have a long term boyfriend who also plays New World and he may be applying soon. Other than that, I think I mentioned most stuff about me in the above hehe. I hope I can play in New World with you guys soon!

Top Bottom