What's new

Approved New World Application

rawrfile

What is your Name?

rawrfile (usually) for gaming, but my real name is Isaac.
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?

Rawrfile#7626

Vancouver, BC, Canada (Pacific Time)... I do shift work + have kids so my schedule can be pretty random.

Yes and Yes. I like the Expense of Others/Drama rule the most, since I'm an adult and am looking for a group with a similar level of maturity.

Yes.

Neg.

I saw the post on Reddit when I was looking for a community for New World.

Other than Guild Wars 2 briefly, New World is the first MMORPG I've played since WoW. Unfortuantely, none of my RL friends are playing so I'm looking for a group of people with similar values to play with.
My kids are also now old/independent enough that I'm starting to get some me time back!

Not really creative, but other than some gaming, I do enjoy watching and playing hockey. I am Canadian afterall...

On PC, I started gaming with Doom and SimCity 3000 back in the day. I mostly play PC and board games now, but my Switch gets a good workout too.

Mostly New World. I'd be open to playing other games with the community too if it works out.

I generally like PVE more than PVP. For RPGs, I tend to gravitate towards Ranged DPS.

For games, I played WoW in university (BC/Lich King). I was in a hardcore guild pushing to be server first for 25 man raids. We ended up disbanding after a while (due to life). I don't have the bandwidth for that level of intensity again, but I really enjoyed the comradery in the group.

I'm usualy not too chatty, but I'll be active especially in game. I'll probably be more active on Discord than in forums.

I'm pretty excited to play New World (especially since I finally got a new GPU this week). =D

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)

I'm usualy not too chatty, but I'll be active especially in game. I'll probably be more active on Discord than in forums.
Just so you know this isn't just a NEW WORLD company it is a community so please try to get to know everyone, be on discord chat, and participate on the forums equally.

Otherwise people can't get to know you and you may actually feel... ALONE.

Welcome aboard looking forward to getting to know you more!
Make sure you are in Discord for Permissions!

Top Bottom