What's new

Official TAB 2.0 Bug Thread

I don´t know what you did, but when you added the Top Posters of the Month the problem was fixed for me. This is why I love programming, in 90% of the cases it works, in 10% of the cases you need Vodoo

99% of the time is your computer cached.
Glad you finally fixed it :)

I have had to remove video code in signatures. It taxes the system even if in a spoiler tag. It loads for every thread in that post and will make viewing threads and database calls extremely taxing. Sorry, but I am sure you will all understand.

I have had to remove video code in signatures. It taxes the system even if in a spoiler tag. It loads for every thread in that post and will make viewing threads and database calls extremely taxing. Sorry, but I am sure you will all understand.

Was wondering what happened. Thanks for explaining! Makes sense to me :)

When I have a conversation with more than 1 page it starts to look like this:
q0dkGQ3.jpg

If I resize my window to "phone"-size it fixes the problem, so it appears to be only there on full screen.

When I have a conversation with more than 1 page it starts to look like this:
q0dkGQ3.jpg

If I resize my window to "phone"-size it fixes the problem, so it appears to be only there on full screen.

Hmm can you tell me the exact width required for that to occur please. Min max kinda thing. Thanks! Should be an easy fix when I know.

I´ve messed around with slider and there are several different times where it works and where it doesn´t work. I just write them all down. It´s always width in BPP
514-651 works (two rows, upper row all of the conversation stuff, lower row 1-4)
515-770 doesn´t work (both merge)
771-941 works (two rows as above)
942+ doesn´t work, again with the merger.
I tried to keep the numbers as accurate as possible.

Top Bottom