What's new

Official TAB 2.0 Bug Thread

In the FAQ tab, the text is gray on a gray background. I don't have a screenshot but it's the same feedback as the WTF ARE WE I posted earlier. Perhaps a lighter text color will help?

In the FAQ tab, the text is gray on a gray background. I don't have a screenshot but it's the same feedback as the WTF ARE WE I posted earlier. Perhaps a lighter text color will help?
View attachment 676

This? I can read this... And if it is really hard like you cannot, I can look into changing it but let it be known that is a universal code for that link color, so it will be difficult. So make sure you really want it :)

View attachment 676

This? I can read this... And if it is really hard like you cannot, I can look into changing it but let it be known that is a universal code for that link color, so it will be difficult. So make sure you really want it :)
Those links are ok. But when you click on one of those, the next text is darker. At least it is on my screen. I'd take a photo but I'm not on my home desktop!

Those links are ok. But when you click on one of those, the next text is darker. At least it is on my screen. I'd take a photo but I'm not on my home desktop!

You are correct and that is just weird. Should be fixed.

So did we clean up all of the initial bugs so far? I don't see any left that are outstanding? If so we can lock this thread and move to individual bug reports.

So did we clean up all of the initial bugs so far? I don't see any left that are outstanding? If so we can lock this thread and move to individual bug reports.

We did actually and are fixing a few more. This thread is great though, keep it open, I edited it so it can be propagated with anything that pops up with the extra functionality we continue to add. Remember we released this not 100% done so everyone could get the benefit of the new system and great features immediately. Iteration is key!

This way we can update that list as things pop up! :)Thanks for the help on this!

Last edited:
We did actually and are fixing a few more. This thread is great though, keep it open and just put the ones we fixed in a fixed Spoiler and add a "In progress tab and pending tab.

This way we can update that list as things pop up! :)Thanks for the help on this!
Simpwn Agreed. It's good to have a dedicated place to track issues as they come up, particularly since we're still rolling out some new updates and improvements. Thanks for beating us to the punch in getting this thread set up!

I have:
Phone: Google Nexus 6
Screen size: 6"
Kernel: 3.10.40-geec2459
Build: LMY48I
Mobile chrome ver: 44.0.2403.133

Banner stays there regardless of if I hold my phone horizontal or vertical.

Oh, got my Tapatalk working. I had to delete then re-add. Thanks.

Tell me how your mobile is now please?

This is more of a QoL tweak than rather a necessary fix -

Chat Box auto scroll only works in Chrome when the Zoom setting is at 100%. If zoomed in or out at all it disables auto scroll.

This is more of a QoL tweak than rather a necessary fix -

Chat Box auto scroll only works in Chrome when the Zoom setting is at 100%. If zoomed in or out at all it disables auto scroll.

Curious why are you zooming?
Do you do that on all pages?
Was this just a stumble upon bug?
And good catch.

Curious why are you zooming?
Do you do that on all pages?
Was this just a stumble upon bug?
And good catch.
When on my PC at home, the page just seems incredibly small so I zoom in. I'll screen shot it later for you what 100% looks like on my PC.

Top Bottom