What's new

Overwatch #Overwatch #BETA Invite GIVEAWAY!!! 3 Invites to give to 3 lucky #battlenet members!

VEINS!!! You have been selected, please pm me your Bnet Email and you will be added to the front of the line!

1 more left!!!!!

Greetings from Russian community. I am the fan of Blizzard games since 2002 since that moment as saw the company of alliance in game club.(There was Arthas in Northrend, clearing his way) In a couple of years on my pc - complete game more then 8 times), even this days nostalgia knocking in my doors. Years passed, I played with the great pleasure in most of Blizzard games, they are always qualitative and polished up to the end. In some extent Blizzard induced me to be engaged in creativity and to become the teacher of arts, in the childhood I copied arts from loadings.)
Now I playin in Hearthstone, and HotS and certainly waiting for the next huge piece of my life. Rdy to help community with search glitches and bugs.

Last edited:
Hi there! I've been a huge fan of blizzard over the few years. Overall, blizzard gave me a great experience throughout my years of gaming, and the first actual game i played was, World of Warcraft. World of Warcraft had a great impact of my life, but with their new game, Overwatch, i'm super thrilled than i've ever been towards a game before. Blizzard is one of my favorite game Development Companies out there, and if i can take part in their beta, my life would be brilliant!

Thanks for reading.

I would like to play Overwatch because it is a new take on the fps genre and somewhat ties togheter blizzard as a developer challenging most developer out there. It is fastpaced, diverce and inutive. A game that probably will replace cs go in my library and put battlefront on hold. I hope I get the chance to play in the beta togheter with my friends who already has it, so i finally can get on the hypetrain too. But only the heavens know, justice rains from above.

Hello everyone!
I believe the reason why I want to play Overwatch Beta is because I believe i will give great feedback to Blizzard. As MMO player and casual FPS player I have a well rounded gaming knowledge. I have played everything from Guild Wars 2 and WoW all the way to 3rd person shooters/FPS games like APB:Reloaded and TF2.
I think we still need some insight from people who don't always play FPS but are familiar with Blizzard and their art style. Being able to provdie this info to Blizzard will really benefit them to try to get none FPS players to try and love Overwatch and continue playing it. I can not wait to get into beta to help give constructive feedback and help the development of the game. I do promise to play with TAB community often as possible.

-Hollyhood

Last edited:
Top Bottom