What's new

Approved Pevil's Application - probably hard at work mining or healing

Lesstat

What is your Name? - Pevil
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ? - Pevil#1854
Where are you from? (location/timezone) - England, GMT/BST
Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you? - Yes and yes. No drama is the perfect one. I've been in a few gaming communities and the ones I've stayed in were the no drama ones. Real life has enough, no need for it in our down time.
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one) - Because it sounds ideal; a friendly, understanding, creative community. I enjoy online games but tend to hide away and solo in most as far too many people on the internet are judgemental or just like to be mean for no reason. I like to group up and try to help out but need to know I can make some mistakes occasionally without getting shunned
Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience? - a few, the main ones: A great guild in Istaria where we chat and help each other a lot (still part of this). A now defunct guild called Clan DA/Descendants of Ancaria that primarily played Sacred and Guild Wars but was in other games too; this was an amazing community I was part of from around 2004 - 2019 but sadly most of the members drifted away in the last few years. And the official Sacred forum. I was obsessed with that game, so much so that I created the first (and only one, for a few years) English fansite for it and became an official moderator due to the guides and help I gave to the players until the company sadly went bankrupt. The main thing with all these communities was friendly, fun people that I could connect with even if we didn't always see eye to eye.
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better! - general geek/nerd. I still game far too much, though not as much as I used to (I remember a 16 hour day in UO once to finally GM Mining). I also love to read (Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett are my favourite or some Stephen King) and as mentioned above I'm getting back into my drawing. I had some health issues (Cushing's, affects 1 in a million, might as well go for the rare stuff!) the last few years that sometimes means I have awful reflexes or no concentration so I have days where I want to do nothing but craft rather than try to fight monsters. My boyfriend is usually gaming on the PS5 next to me so I tend not to jump into voice chat usually but always happy to type away. I wholly agree forums shouldn't die out; Discord is great for a current, multi-person conversation but forums just can't be beaten for knowledge and more themed conversations.

I wholly agree forums shouldn't die out; Discord is great for a current, multi-person conversation but forums just can't be beaten for knowledge and more themed conversations.
APPROVED. Seriously. All ya needed was this! But great app all the way through!

Top Bottom