What's new

Null and Void Phxxit - Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Phxxit

What is your Name?
Reese
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Phxxit#0738

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes
How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Reddit
I'm looking for a group of mature gamers that have real life responsibilities and understand priorities in real life typically come first. I want to have fun in a community and do my part to help grow and create good experiences.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
PvP and PvE - I try to dabble in everything.

I've been a part of many unofficial communities and some guilds/clans/compa is. I've had very few bad experiences which were typically based on individuals and not the group. Usually my experiences within a community are positive and I try to add to those experiences with a fun, light hearted,, mature, and open minded attitude.

I'd say I am skilled mechanically and certainly do a ton of research to try and min/max my characters. This would allow me to assist others with any questions they have. I find myself putting together tracking spreadsheets and sharing valuable information often.

I'm married with two dogs. Hulk - 10lb Shorkie and Luna - 6 lb Biewer Terrier. I have a podcast where we dig into the last tech news, give our thoughts on UFC events, taste beer and give our opinion, and also delve into some gaming. We've been more focused on the beer aspect and doing interviews with brewers, maltsters, hop farms., and more. I have a collection of over 400 Hulk comic books. Phxxit is a derivation from Mr. Joe Fixit (Grey Hulk) who is the gangster mafia alter ego of Bruce Banner. I sailed on a 3 masted tall ship from France to Bermuda for 17 days. Looking forward to meeting you all. Also, I have two other folks that would be tagging along with me if they are accepted.

E N D

Top Bottom