What's new

GW2 [Podcast #21] Guild Wars 2 "Special Real Life Podcast - Love to Hate it!"

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member

Summary: A bunch of us from ALTTABME.com got together in RL for a meetup! We decided to take this time to do a live Podcast! Alcohol was involved ;)
The questions answered here are some of the top questions we get during our live streams at http://alttabme.com/live and these forums!​
We are live Mondays @ 5:15 EST : http://alttabme.com/live
If you wish to submit questions for next weeks podcast for please feel free to post on our forums at alttabme.com/forum​
If you are looking for a good community for your gaming needs head on over to our site and fill out an application or just lurk around!​

awww you re-uploaded and got a better thumbnail.

Btw, just looking at the video gives me fond memories of the weekend. I feel like this :eek:mg:

awww you re-uploaded and got a better thumbnail.

Btw, just looking at the video gives me fond memories of the weekend. I feel like this :eek:mg:
Hehe, yeah, and every get together after will have a lot of reminiscent conversations about last weekend. It's a great trend really. You tell the newcomers about stories of olden days, while creating new memories at the same time. Definitely one of the biggest reasons I'm happy and proud to be a long time member of ARX. :)

Oh you mean it's not just magical floating boobs on a bed? I knew it was too good to be true. Wait, was this taken in a mirror? Rux is Romanian you know.. (I know, that doesn't exactly work but just go with it dammit.)

Actually Bel that does work. But no the whole vampires not showing up in mirrors is a myth we invented to lull you all into a false sense of security.

Actually Bel that does work. But no the whole vampires not showing up in mirrors is a myth we invented to lull you all into a false sense of security.

No, it doesn't work because it would be the opposite if anything. Your skin wouldn't show up (IE: boobs) and clothes I guess works either way but if they're not showing, skin isn't showing either. I'm pretty good at derailing topics today. Is there an achievement for this? This thread is now about discussing vampires and such.

Well unless the boobs are fake boobs. And we're talking about fake vampires that don't show in the mirror. Also did you ever notice that the clothing never shows up either? Is the clothing like...special vampire clothing? Because if not why wouldn't it just be clothing in the mirror? At which point no one would ever get startled...cuz...clothing walking around is pretty noticeable.

Well unless the boobs are fake boobs. And we're talking about fake vampires that don't show in the mirror. Also did you ever notice that the clothing never shows up either? Is the clothing like...special vampire clothing? Because if not why wouldn't it just be clothing in the mirror? At which point no one would ever get startled...cuz...clothing walking around is pretty noticeable.
*ponyerr:mind=blown

Vampires have a magic field around them that includes their clothes. They also turn to mist and vampire bats and when they turn back they bring their clothes with them.

Real vampires not sparkly twilight vampires.

Vampires have a magic field around them that includes their clothes. They also turn to mist and vampire bats and when they turn back they bring their clothes with them.

Real vampires not sparkly twilight vampires.

What is this nonsense. My tangent was way more entertaining.

Also I heard Bel is a sparkly twilight vampire. I saw the glitter and so did Tristan.

First off, <3 those sideburns. >.> lol Second off, I don't have a problem with Guild Wars 2 lack of a gear treadmill. Back when I played WoW I did have all the "best" gear. I had Heroic Dragon Soul. So having the best gear with nothing else to try and achieve is nothing new to me. But I have to agree with whoever said that you can't understand your spec right now. It's so true. I re-rolled on a Warrior and after a week of searching I haven't found shit on how to play an endgame warrior. So I'm forced to just guesstimate how to roll my warrior. But I do want a better combat log also.

First off, <3 those sideburns. >.> lol Second off, I don't have a problem with Guild Wars 2 lack of a gear treadmill. Back when I played WoW I did have all the "best" gear. I had Heroic Dragon Soul. So having the best gear with nothing else to try and achieve is nothing new to me. But I have to agree with whoever said that you can't understand your spec right now. It's so true. I re-rolled on a Warrior and after a week of searching I haven't found shit on how to play an endgame warrior. So I'm forced to just guesstimate how to roll my warrior. But I do want a better combat log also.

I think that was all of us. Except Corvus. He's the most pro casual gamer ever. <3

Thread got turned upside quick.... So what vampires are we talking about, the real ones? the fake ones? the glittery ones? or ones we make up and write a book about to become a hit movie?

Top Bottom