What's new

GW2 [Podcast #21] Guild Wars 2 "Special Real Life Podcast - Love to Hate it!"

Alright, casting call. We need a (those who can edit put the names in)
Male masochist vampire:
Female damsel in distress:Belial
(admin edit)
Hot Vampire who everyone wants to fuck: Tr1age
Villainous villain: Ruxandra
Evil step sister who had a second life in the circus as the bearded lady: Topher

I think that was all of us. Except Corvus. He's the most pro casual gamer ever. <3

Yeah it's just like. I know what I want to do. I want to play a warrior that do can a lot of damage but still take hits. But how do I optimize for that? Do I just need health? Does Toughness play a huge roll in this? Does this build work for dungeons and WvW? You now it's just I'm sitting here looking for shit and I just keep coming back to this "What do?" point.

Male masochist vampire:
Female damsel in distress:
Villainous villain:
Evil step sister:

I'll be the evil step sister who had a second life in the circus as the bearded lady. :eek:mg:

Male masochist vampire:
Villainous villain:
Evil step sister who had a second life in the circus as the bearded lady: Topher
One down

Male masochist vampire:
Villainous villain:
I wanna be the villainous villain.

Also I nominate Belial for the damsel in distress. He could pull off the pretty princess look.

I'm usually nominated quite quickly for werewolf roles. Not sure how this applies to anything. In fact, this conversation is terrible.

I wanna be the villainous villain.

Also I nominate Belial for the damsel in distress. He could pull off the pretty princess look.

This may be the first time I wasn't type cast as the girl!

OH and I confirm Bel sparkled.

I'm usually nominated quite quickly for werewolf roles. Not sure how this applies to anything. In fact, this conversation is terrible.
Male masochist vampire:
(admin edit)
Werewolf: Gyoin

Male masochist vampire:
(admin edit)
Werewolf: Gyoin
This is so the next podcast imo.

Halp me! Halp me!
How's that for being a damsel in distress.. am I doing it right?

You guys seriously fucking suck. Also.. Trib better be around to save me since she got me into this mess. I don't know about the male part but she's got the masochist part down if she puts up with me lol.

Top Bottom