What's new

GW2 [Podcast #6] Guild Wars 2 "Why you WON'T like Guild Wars 2"

hahaha....

"i WONT just like GW2. i WILL LOVE it.
if the guy on the podcast dont like it, he can go play something else and be happy"

Post #128 and it's still going.. Sadly this only strengthens my lost faith in humanity as a whole.

"wow that was a horrible thing to watch. the host is annoying as hell and cusses non stop, the big furry guy talks over everyone and the shadowy guy just lurks in the shadows. and everytime the girl says anything they laugh at her and make fun of what she says because shes a girl.

oh and I have a cat too that sits in my lap while im on my computer, so its not just a girl thing."

GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN TO ME!! *cries*

"wow that was a horrible thing to watch. the host is annoying as hell and cusses non stop, the big furry guy talks over everyone and the shadowy guy just lurks in the shadows. and everytime the girl says anything they laugh at her and make fun of what she says because shes a girl.

oh and I have a cat too that sits in my lap while im on my computer, so its not just a girl thing."

How could you say that after all the nice things we said about your tampons? o_O

LMAO! Can't say the guy is necessarily wrong, but I still loved the podcast. I thought it was one of the more humorous ones to date. And the comments morons are leaving make it the best of all time in my book. I'm thoroughly amused by it all.

LMAO! Can't say the guy is necessarily wrong, but I still loved the podcast. I thought it was one of the more humorous ones to date. And the comments morons are leaving make it the best of all time in my book. I'm thoroughly amused by it all.

I do cuss like a sailor. DEAL WITH IT

I honestly dont even notice when you cuss.. i guess cussing just doesn't bother me so i dont register it.. but still... >.<

there is some sort of issue with the sound... it got cut off for me at about 7ish minute. couldnt listen farther than that! hopefully its just my job's conection

there is some sort of issue with the sound... it got cut off for me at about 7ish minute. couldnt listen farther than that! hopefully its just my job's conection

It is a Youtube Error. It is fixing itself. Who knows how long that will take.

I know I talk over everyone... That's why I go silent on topics I don't know enough about. lol

I know I talk over everyone... That's why I go silent on topics I don't know enough about. lol

Gyoin if I knew this was gonna hurt your e-peen so much I wouldn't have let you out of your motel room with no internet to read the comments! NOW SUCK IT UP AND WORK ON TALKING POINTS FOR PODCAST 7!

Gyoin if I knew this was gonna hurt your e-peen so much I wouldn't have let you out of your motel room with no internet to read the comments! NOW SUCK IT UP AND WORK ON TALKING POINTS FOR PODCAST 7!
Class discussions! You need to figure out what classes you want when, then we can focus on episode 1 of X series

Honestly spent all afternoon listening to this before the stress test. That smooth jazz segment finally motivated me to join the community here. Waddup!

Top Bottom