What's new

Ranma 1/2

That's some of the biggest accidental subtexts of the series, Akane Likes Girl Ranma alot more then she like Male Ranma.

Shampoo actually came to like female Ranma once she realized it was the same person as male Ranma.

I owned 5 seasons of the show before I got burnt out on it. It was hilarious, but the constant going in circle wore on me after awhile. We ended up selling the sets because we decided we didn't want shows with nudity in the house with kids. All the nudity in the series is humorous rather than sexual, but still a little much for the young'uns.

All the nudity in the series is humorous rather than sexual, but still a little much for the young'uns.
Yeah? I could see it acceptable around age 10 or so.

But that's a shame that you got rid of it. It's a timeless series. Something I expect my kids to enjoy in their lives. And man, the sets are expensive too lol

Yeah? I could see it acceptable around age 10 or so.

But that's a shame that you got rid of it. It's a timeless series. Something I expect my kids to enjoy in their lives. And man, the sets are expensive too lol

No doubt. I actually sold them for more than what I bought them for. I got them cheap on ebay and sold them to a sales clerk that seemed under informed about the value of them. Their boss probably had something to say about it later.

I bought this series a while ago I only watched it once, probably going to watch it again soon and maybe add more into this discussion lol

Top Bottom