What's new

Recomend me some...

Thovarisk

[Ragnarok was his name]
Hi guys I'm getting either a gaming mouse or a gaming keypad for my b-day or maybe both depending on $$$ (it's a gift) so please guys help me out, WHAT DO YOU RECOMEND?? and why? links are appreciated too.

recomend me some Gaming mice and maybe something other than the nostromo?
and if only one, which one?

BTW, atm what i use is a simple MS natural keyboard and a regular MS mouse.

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga
I can't live without this anymore. I know people will argue as far as precision/responsiveness it's not the best mouse ever but honestly I have no issues with it and I have used every key (except the 2 left of the left click). So much easier.

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-anansi
I use this keyboard, but honestly I don't use the extra keys too often. I used them when I played WoW and had 2 many things to click; the bottom ones come in handy and the side ones can be useful for items that you don't need to use quickly if you just hate clicking crap.

I use a Razer Naga mouse and G15 keyboard. Love them both. I like the many buttons on the Naga and it fits my hand way better than most other gaming mice I've tried. I use the keyboard to learn voices on vent or mumble or whatever, and that's about it. Otherwise I'd probably be fine with any old keyboard.

I have a Razer naga gaming mouse (about 70$) just makes it so much easier for me to control my mouse and have 1-12 right on my mouse. Not sure on a new keyboard i have a logitech G-15 keyboard but its older mainly just use it to watch fans, temps and stuff dont really use the macros

+1 for a naga although I find it a bit annoying to use in day to day stuff or in any game that isn't an MMO, which is why I also have a Deathadder.

As far as keyboards go I've got a Das Keyboard, its mechanical and glorious.. the sound it makes when you type is like an orgy in your ears. I used to have a G15 as well it served its purpose well I suppose.

Go go mechanical keyboard, I just love the springyness of the keys and I beat the crap out of it without it showing much wear at all!

+1 for a naga although I find it a bit annoying to use in day to day stuff or in any game that isn't an MMO, which is why I also have a Deathadder.

As far as keyboards go I've got a Das Keyboard, its mechanical and glorious.. the sound it makes when you type is like an orgy in your ears. I used to have a G15 as well it served its purpose well I suppose.

Go go mechanical keyboard, I just love the springyness of the keys and I beat the crap out of it without it showing much wear at all!
Always wanted one.. was always afraid it would be too loud though haha.

i tried out a Das and it was nice i tried a silent one (not that much quiter) it felt nice but just seemd like a normal key boared not really a gaming key boared (maybe it was the one i was useing?) and it was priced really high

They are quite ordinary looking keyboards at first glance but the responsiveness and lack of ghosting (all key inputs are registered even if you press 10 buttons at once) is amazing. I went from the G15 to the Das during my peak of SC2 playing and the difference was like night and day to me, ended up increasing my APM by 10-15.

And Crake if I lived with other people I can guarantee they would force me to get a different keyboard for it is loud as hell. However there are many silent varieties available :D

Keyboard is simple. Apple Keyboard. BAM threw ya there. Been using them for over 5 years. Love them, love the feedback, love it for easy to get to keys, and they look sexy.

Dang, gonna haves me a look at this Naga mouse. I'm currently using a G9x, which I LOVE that I was able to adjust the weight with it and the on-the-fly changes to different profiles (DPI levels/Etc) but I wish it had more buttons. Overall it's been great for my FPS adventures.

Also obligatory G15

I might have to leave the keyboard for later, I'm definitely getting a Razer nostromo so if I add some $$ to the gifted cash I'm getting I might be able to buy the mouse, plus a friend is going to Panama for vacations very soon and prices there are VERY similar to the US, she'll get them for me, so no +S&H +TAX =D

Im holding at for Razer to make their "Left handed MMO mouse". Apparently its almost done, they recently put up a poll on their FB page asking people which layout their preferred on the buttons (321 vs 123). I'm hoping its wireless! Basically a left handed version of the Razer Naga Epic.

Things would have been really different if left handed mice were common back when I started playing games. With all the computer use and now my weak-handed shooting on range days I pretty much became ambidexterous. I still cant write that well with my right hand though.

Anyway back on topic Logitech and Razer both make great peripherals. I had a Logitech G15 keyboard for years during wow that finally crapped out and then I upgraded to a Razer Black Widow Ultimate: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-blackwidow-ultimate-2013/ (mine is an older version)Keyboard and never looked back. I also use a Razer Imperator http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-imperator

I am considering a Naga now that Wildstar is on the horizon because everyone raves about that mouse for MMOs. Or someone could buy it for me as a housewarming gift teehee http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga-epic/

I use a belkin n52 religiously. Its the version that was made before nostromo bought em out. I like the dpad for the thumb without the hat, its the only real difference other than color. I've tried the g13 and even though I have large hands that one was too big and too flat for me. It really wasn't as ergonomic as the n52 is imo. the g13 did have lots of cool features, like popping up names of people talking on mumble.

As for mouse I have tried quite a few, even going as hard core as a cyborg rat mmo 7. tons of adjustability, tons of buttons. After I dropped it and a piece broke off, I went with the razer naga 6 button made for mobas. I really like it and razer has the great config program that is on the cloud so you can access it on multiple machines.

I use a belkin n52 religiously. Its the version that was made before nostromo bought em out. I like the dpad for the thumb without the hat, its the only real difference other than color. I've tried the g13 and even though I have large hands that one was too big and too flat for me. It really wasn't as ergonomic as the n52 is imo. the g13 did have lots of cool features, like popping up names of people talking on mumble.

As for mouse I have tried quite a few, even going as hard core as a cyborg rat mmo 7. tons of adjustability, tons of buttons. After I dropped it and a piece broke off, I went with the razer naga 6 button made for mobas. I really like it and razer has the great config program that is on the cloud so you can access it on multiple machines.

dude I really REALLY want to buy a RAT 5 but I've read Aweful reviews about the tracking hardware so I'm scared of it...

I never had the problem with the tracking, but what I did run into was an issue with the mouse wheel. Sometimes it would bounce the scroll the other way so like if I clicked the scroll 3 times down it would go 1 down, 1 up, 2 down or something like that.

If you get one, get it from amazon or someplace with good return policy. Just send it back and get another. Those issues are usually in the hardware.

Top Bottom