What's new

Recomend me some...

I've become far too attached to my Logitech G13. If it breaks, I don't know how I'll be able to function as a human being.

I broke mine a while back and was too lazy to replace with anyone but a normal keyboard. I have been looking at a Corsair Vengeance K90. Anyone have any experience? Decent reviews and price isn't super crazy $129. Waiting for it to go on sale at the store near my place or WildStar release; whichever comes first.

Unfortunately I would have problems returning it even from Amazon, you know living in Central America sucks with shipping n'stuff

well, even if you get it from a store, make sure you have a good return policy. Or get a razer, they are solid as hell.

yeah, I'll probably have a friend buy it for me in Panama so returning it is out of the question I guess hahaha

well, even if you get it from a store, make sure you have a good return policy. Or get a razer, they are solid as hell.
It's true. I've dropped my razer a solid hundred times (mostly because when I get out of my chair with my laptop, the cord gets stuck on a corner and whips out of my hand). It has battle scars all over it, but it works just as great as the day I bought it.

Also, make sure you clean the gunk out from between the thumb keys. If you let it sit for a couple years, some funky stuff starts to build up...

It's true. I've dropped my razer a solid hundred times (mostly because when I get out of my chair with my laptop, the cord gets stuck on a corner and whips out of my hand). It has battle scars all over it, but it works just as great as the day I bought it.

Also, make sure you clean the gunk out from between the thumb keys. If you let it sit for a couple years, some funky stuff starts to build up...

Yeah Razer makes solid gear. When my G15 died I initially looked at a G13 and for some reason wasnt impressed so I went with that Black Widow...so glad I did. <3 it!

wow ok I trust your judgement, I was favoring Logitech more based on looks than anything else but if the quality build is better on Razer I might just prefer that.

A lot of people like Logitech. I've always thought they were kinda... cheaply made. But that's just my side of things. I'm not an expert or peripherals.

wow ok I trust your judgement, I was favoring Logitech more based on looks than anything else but if the quality build is better on Razer I might just prefer that.

Logitech never break, razer will keep ya coming back for more. No mouse is as good as the Razer, but each one has about a year to a year and a half lifespan, luckily there are warranties.

hmmm... well, I've had this MS mouse for about 10 years... so i'd say I treat my stuff rather carefully.

Logitech never break, razer will keep ya coming back for more. No mouse is as good as the Razer, but each one has about a year to a year and a half lifespan, luckily there are warranties.

So that means my Imperator is going to break like now? I have never had an issue with my black widow and I have had it for a long while now.

i have had my Naga for about 2 years no problems at all just seems to get dirty easy so im always cleaning it
Yeah, that's my only problem. But that happens with anything you touch for long periods of time in a row. Gets all sticky and dirty. Sometimes you just have to give it a break, you know? Let it cool down so you can scrape the gunk off of it. But sometimes you just can't help yourself you gotta keep playing with it. I mean, it's one of the most enjoyable things in your life. If it was fun the first thousand times using it, it should be fun the next thousand.

Waiting for this to come out : Roccat Nyth
A mouse I can swap out buttons for, OMFG. Sure I aint got no 3D printer, but some button sets should come standard, right? Finally a Naga style usable for someone with dumbfingers like me who needs a tactile cue to know exactly where thumby is instead of the minefield of closely placed similar buttons.
"Ooo, that's the big one so I need to go down & right. YAY they're toasT~"

All that keyboard smartphone interplay is amazing, those things are really taking over our lives aren't they?
Still, cool ideas and can't wait for that mouse!

Until then I'm going with a Logitech G600 there's more meat to those keys. Unless someone has used the AORUS Thunder M7 it looks interesting.
Although nothing can really replace my Original WoW mouse, she served her time as best as possible could for 7 years, yeah ever since 2008! Still works, but she's getting senile. Time for the retirement home old girl, it's been a stellar run though.
She's seen more countries and played more games than most mice dream of.

I really wanted to use a Corsair Vengeance M95 as the button placement, size and weight seem absolutely perfect for my sausage fingers. However all I hear about is the worst, and I mean worst, software in the industry to control all those perfectly placed and identifiable buttons. /sigh

Oh well, maybe I'll find one on clearance sometime and give it a shot personally.

Holy necro batman! In the end after much search I "settled" for a Corsair K70, Razer Nostromo which I absolutely LOVE and can't play without and a Razer Deathadder black edition. TBH can't get any better than that... unless I upgrade the Nostromo to an Orbweaver.

I’m going to keep this going, I’m surprised nobody have mentioned Zowie. I got my Zowie EC1 for free when I bought a BenQ monitor, and it’s the best thing I’ve ever had. I’m not fond of Razer stuff because the Naga hurt my wrist after extended use, and my Blackwidow started to shut down randomly, and those clicks… I use their mouse mat though, because what can go wrong with that? Oh, and their headset mics are ok sometimes.

Anyway, I use a Zowie EC1 and their Celeritas keyboard, which use Cherry Brown switches. It’s the best stuff I have personally used. (Sponsor me Zowie, please?)

Computer accessories are very important, and everyone likes different ones. It’s all about going through and test as many as you can, until you find the stuff that best suits you. If you get pains from anything, I’d say look for something new. You know, ergonomics and stuff. I have a bunch of old accessories I don’t use anymore, because they failed me somehow.

A mouse I’m a bit excited about is the Mionix Naos QG.

I don’t clean my stuff, feels more natural if you let the elements weather it a little.

Top Bottom