What's new

Null and Void Robbay's Application - Another old fart looking to join the party

Robbay

What is your Name?
Robbay
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Robbay#9445

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
I do.
How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
I was poking around reddit looking for a recruitment thread for the game and came across your post.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
As the years have gone by ive pretty much gone from hardcore raiding pve nerd to a more casual boomer pve gameplay...PvP has never been
something i really went out of my way to do, maybe a few BGs here and there when bored.. but when need be i generally hold my own

E N D

Great app.
whos a mason by trade and djs music on the side.
This sold us honestly.

PvP has never been
something i really went out of my way to do, maybe a few BGs here and there when bored.. but when need be i generally hold my own
Oh P.S. We do PvP and PvP is a big part of what this end game is. So get ready to roll around with us! :)

APPROVED!

Top Bottom