What's new

Rule 34 Granok Thread

Dawkinzz

I mean, hey.

I'm Dawkinzz. I am friends with Crake IRL and live around the corner from him. I was a hardcore raider in WoW since Vanilla through Cataclysm. I've played a bunch of other MMOs since then, but none of them really kept me interested. Wildstar seems fun.

Would you rather be able to eat, swallow, and digest anything you wanted without choking and it wouldn't hurt you or have the ability to turn into a duck at will?

I seriously came in here expecting to have to shut down the thread because it wasn't posted in the NSFW thread. Also have to risk opening it at work in order to close down such a thread.

I was trolled.

And then I realize you're friends with Crake. Which means I'd assume friends with dainjre. Then I saw something about a duck. and it all made sense.

I seriously came in here expecting to have to shut down the thread because it wasn't posted in the NSFW thread. Also have to risk opening it at work in order to close down such a thread.

I was trolled.

And then I realize you're friends with Crake. Which means I'd assume friends with dainjre. Then I saw something about a duck. and it all made sense.
Actually don't know him, but I'm sure we'll get along just fine.

Trying to envision the advantage of being able to eat anything.... Provided I actually was able to pull nutrients out of it, I suppose it'd save money on food. But most stuff just doesn't taste good.

I'll take that ability anyway and just call it a poison immunity.

Mashed, preferably after being cooked but beggars can't be choosers.

New pop quiz though:

Would you rather have x-ray vision or own a talking dog?

Top Bottom