What's new

Rule 34 Granok Thread

I would take the talking dog. My dog is a basenji and she don't bark or make really any normal dog noises. Very rarely she whines but hardly ever. If I howl she will kinda join in.

She is super smart though. I would love to know what she is thinking. She just looks at me sometimes like she is trying so hard to understand what I am saying, or like she understands, but wants to listen really hard and catch every little thing.

I always have to laugh when dogs get excited about things that aren't fun because I'm using a playful, fun inflection in my voice.

What I'm saying: Do you want to go to the vet to get your nuts whacked? Do ya boy? Do ya?
What they hear: Do you want to go to the park and play? Do ya boy? Do ya?

What I'm saying: Do you want to go to the vet to get your nuts whacked? Do ya boy? Do ya?
What they hear: Do you want to go to the park and play? Do ya boy? Do ya?
It's all about the tone and inflection of your voice. All dogs respond to positive and negative responses in every form (physical, audible, emotional, taste and sight). That's why it means a lot to train a dog vigilantly and not cause mixed signals. When a dog does something bad, make sure it knows it's bad. If it does something good, make sure it knows it did something good.

I just hate poorly trained dogs. Not the dogs themselves, but the owners that did it to them.

But yeah, X-ray vision. Just because a dog can speak, doesn't necessarily mean it will have anything interesting to say.

I could make mad money with X-Ray vision and use it to engineer a talking dog. Double win.

You can't have your Crake and eat it too. *rimshot*

Having a talking dog would be like owning the Rosetta Stone for canine-kind. I would finally be able to understand what the hell my dog is barking at when he suddenly startles the shit out of me while we're watching TV. Also, a talking dog might be able to go to school and learn things. I think that is way more fun than X-Ray vision.

Finally we'll be able to understand each others needs.

You can't have your Crake and eat it too. *rimshot*

Having a talking dog would be like owning the Rosetta Stone for canine-kind. I would finally be able to understand what the hell my dog is barking at when he suddenly startles the shit out of me while we're watching TV. Also, a talking dog might be able to go to school and learn things. I think that is way more fun than X-Ray vision.

Finally we'll be able to understand each others needs.

Would be a PERFECT wingman as well if you are a bachelor/ette on the prowl.

Would be a PERFECT wingman as well if you are a bachelor/ette on the prowl.
images

Top Bottom