Not open for further replies.

Scythia

What is your Name?
Neal
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Nyxyxylyth#5507

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Detroit, US East

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes.
How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Reddit.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
PvE - particularly healing. As Casual as I can make it, though the pressure to min/max is always there.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
Hopefully these tired fingers are still fast enough for good healing. But always calm and supportive.

Gonne deny this app, not enough information and the rules were not read through. Sorry!! Feel free to take a look at other apps and apply again if you wish to put in a little more time and effort :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom