What's new

LIVE Pen and Paper Second Pathfinder Campaign Anyone?!?

Would you join a pathfinder campaign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exittus

Fairy Princess
Hello everyone!!

As our first pathfinder campaign with Gyoin has been a big hit, quite a few of you have shown an interest in joining! Unfortunately, our current group is full, but I spoke with Typhor and he is definitely game to GM another campaign for anyone else who is interested!

Of course, we don't plan for it to conflict with Raids and Gyoin's PF game, so we would have to work out a schedule, but I would love to gauge people's interest.

*ponysmile: So if you are interested in joining a pathfinder campaign, please list your name below! *ponysmile:

Once we get a solid group of interested parties, we will start working out logistics like day and time.

Thanks!

Awesome!

I know McGraken (sp?) also showed some interest too! So there's potentially two right there. :)

If you put a @ before someones name (Exittus ) it tags the person and gives them a notification :)

And unfortunately I'll have to say no for now, only because our current campaign is already eating more time than I should be allowing it too! XD (Caroline is not pleased with the mixture of D&D and upcoming raiding >_>)

I'm in whenever we want to start it. I work 5:15am-1:30pm(UTC) almost every day so anytime after 2 would be fine for me.

If you put a @ before someones name (Exittus ) it tags the person and gives them a notification :)

And unfortunately I'll have to say no for now, only because our current campaign is already eating more time than I should be allowing it too! XD (Caroline is not pleased with the mixture of D&D and upcoming raiding >_>)

Oh I didn't know that, thanks!

And that's fine, I figured you needed at least SOME time for real life. haha :p[DOUBLEPOST=1408119333,1408119236][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm in whenever we want to start it. I work 5:15am-1:30pm(UTC) almost every day so anytime after 2 would be fine for me.

Awesome. I'm not familiar with UTC time...I'm PST...so what is the hour difference?

Oh I didn't know that, thanks!

And that's fine, I figured you needed at least SOME time for real life. haha :p[DOUBLEPOST=1408119333,1408119236][/DOUBLEPOST]

Awesome. I'm not familiar with UTC time...I'm PST...so what is the hour difference?

If I remember correctly there is a 3 hour difference between them.

I saw the video of the guys playing and I thought it was awesome.

I'm interested in this I think it'd be cool. Someone talk Baldoraxx into joining.

I saw the video of the guys playing and I thought it was awesome.

I'm interested in this I think it'd be cool. Someone talk Baldorax into joining.

If you put an @ behind the name you can tag them and it will show up as a notification. Drae

P.S. On the site its Baldoraxx with 2 x's :) Just to confuse people

West coast, PST basically open availability cept tuesdays and thursdays and some saturdays for the time being.

Okay, great!

So updated list is now:

@dainjre
@McGraken
@Drae
@sweetloaf
@Exittus
Mr.Boston pm
zorph

So now the call out is to you 6 peeps: What timezone are you in and what time availabilities do you have during the week/weekends?

@Exittus
I'm located in the UTC or Central standard time depending which you prefer. I'm currently available any day after 2pm, but I have a new job interview next week thursday so my availability may be changing.

Top Bottom