What's new

LIVE Pen and Paper Second Pathfinder Campaign Anyone?!?

Would you join a pathfinder campaign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in the Eastern Timezone.

My days are tricky. But I can be available late evenings like around 8pm to whenever. Weekends would have to be late as well.

When the winter rolls around I'll be home more.

Also what do I need to know if I join?

Never did this before.

McGraken: We are on pacific time, so I'm sure your availabilities will be able to fit. During the week, we don't get home until 5:30 PST anyways. How do the weekends work for you?

Drae: you don't have to do or know anything before you join. What we will probably do is for the days leading up to the first game, we'll have you and anyone else who needs a short introduction sit in the roll20 channel with us for like an hour or two each night so we can go over the character sheet and go over some rules or any questions you have. Then on the day we start, we may have you come a little early so we can make sure you're all set up. Of course it would be around your schedule, so we won't ask for like 5 hours a night of training sessions!

Also, for the weekends, what is a rough estimate you think you could commit to?

Hey all,
Just a quick update since I didn't hear from all of you...but it looks like a later evening/night game works for some our people, so I am going to propose two days/times. Please let me know which one works better or if neither of these work for you!

FRIDAY, 5PM PST - WHENEVER (since it is the weekend, I hope many of us have the ability to stay up pretty late :) )
or
SUNDAY, 5PM PST - 10PM PST (If we choose Sunday, it will have to be a bit more time constrictive since Ty and I get up for work early-ish Monday mornings).

Please let me know which one works best for you guys, or if neither of these work! THANK YOU GUYS *ponysmile:*ponysmile:*ponysmile:

@dainjre
@McGraken
@Drae
@sweetloaf
@Exittus
@Mr.Boston
@zorph

Me and Mike will be on mumble later, you might want to talk to him directly as he does very very rarely check the site.

Me and Mike will be on mumble later, you might want to talk to him directly as he does very very rarely check the site.

Yeah I figured for Mike we'd have to talk to him directly. XD

But hopefully everyone else is reading this!!!

Hey all,
Just a quick update since I didn't hear from all of you...but it looks like a later evening/night game works for some our people, so I am going to propose two days/times. Please let me know which one works better or if neither of these work for you!

FRIDAY, 5PM PST - WHENEVER (since it is the weekend, I hope many of us have the ability to stay up pretty late :) )
or
SUNDAY, 5PM PST - 10PM PST (If we choose Sunday, it will have to be a bit more time constrictive since Ty and I get up for work early-ish Monday mornings).

Please let me know which one works best for you guys, or if neither of these work! THANK YOU GUYS *ponysmile:*ponysmile:*ponysmile:

@dainjre
@McGraken
@Drae
@sweetloaf
@Exittus
@Mr.Boston
@zorph

Either day works for me. I'd prefer the Friday time slot though because I procrastinate my online school work until Sunday. :)

Hey guys, so I would love to set up a pre-game meeting on mumble. I am hoping to start the campaign this friday and would love to get things rolling.

The goal is to include everyone that is willing, but I am very much hoping that this campaign is a long and consistent one.

Is monday night around 5 pm pst a good meeting time for everyone on mumble?

Oh, tonight? I thought we were meeting friday. I'l try to make it, but I may be caught up with the girl.

Fridays are the games, tonight will be when we will be talking pre-game so you can have the week to make your characters.

@McGraken
@Drae
@sweetloaf
@Exittus
@Mr.Boston
@zorph

Alright, so the first game will be this friday, the 5th. It will be when I give the background story, world details, and character details. Be familiar with what class you are interested in playing by friday and be prepared to make a lvl 3 version of that character.

I have made the campaign on roll20. Message me with your email addresses and I can give you an invite to the campaign and we can get started on your characters.

I just got back in town, so pardon my tardiness.. I won't be able to play on Fridays as they are my go-to night for making terrible life decisions and I can't alter that schedule :(

Sorry i had to flake. I thought i would have time for this but it didn't work out. :(

Yeah sorry I haven't been keeping up on this.

I leave for Philly this Friday for a wedding. Won't be around until late Sunday evening at best.

=/

Top Bottom