What's new

Approved SGT Sneak's application - Anime anyone?!?

mckaycjm21

What is your Name?
Cornel
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Sgtsneak#3831

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
I understand and will be a daily voice in your ears.
How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Google led me to you all. I forget the exact site
Well initially I saw Crafting and thought "hmmm a craft company seems like a pretty cool place" However reading I see that was wrong lol. I am a mature gamer and I like the thought of gaming with other mature gamers. Your principals seem to be in line with mine so just seems like the right choice.

As a child I loved putting things together and developing things. It transitioned to me going to school for IT...nowadays I actually do none of that...sadface I stream my gameplay on twitch however so the dream still lives

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
I see myself as a PvP crafter/gatherer. I would love to explore the world in down time and just hangout. Never tried RP but not opposed to that either

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
I warm up quickly and afterwards will be a regular in discord. I am level headed so I tend to fit in most places. Unless I am sick or not feeling well I am energetic and talkative. Other than that just a overly loyal Hive minded guy...team first.

Well SGT Sneak was a name I created when I was still in the Army debating streaming. I played and assassin and it just made sense to combine my real life job with my in game job so as a Army SGT that sneaks around in game here I am lol. I live to game and I love sharing time with like minded individuals even if it is to watch a movie while we gather and craft or chat while exploring etc

I have and I agree. I am a big fan of keeping harrassment whether it be gender, race, sexual orientation, or other away from my fun when gaming
Truth!

I understand and will be a daily voice in your ears.
Love it!

I stream my gameplay on twitch however so the dream still lives
That's fun! Will have to put crafting worlds in your title to get the streamer title in discord when live :)
I see myself as a PvP crafter/gatherer.
Yes more pvpers!
No I am a small time guy
I am sure you were in some sort of community before! Like the ARMY?!

I warm up quickly and afterwards will be a regular in discord. I am level headed so I tend to fit in most places. Unless I am sick or not feeling well I am energetic and talkative. Other than that just a overly loyal Hive minded guy...team first.
<3

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
I have
Need ya to read over one more time, you missed something :) https://forums.craftingworlds.com/threads/rules-of-the-community-gotta-have-some-rules.2/

If ya find it, you are Approved!

I found it. I too am up early do too excitement and thus am guilty of "The Skim". I am actually happy to see little Easter Eggs in the rules....niceeee

Top Bottom