What's new

Null and Void Shadoweavr - I love donuts

shadoweavr

What is your Name?
__Mark____________________________
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
___Shadowheelz#4404___________________________
What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)
__44____________________________
Where are you from? (location/timezone)
__Upstate Ny/EST____________________________
Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
___Yes and i loved the working together and fun rule. I feel thats whats lacking from alot of guilds and such these days.___________________________
Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
___Yes___________________________
Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
____Malicious_Syns/ Brother__________________________
How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
____From my brother__________________________
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
___I love the idea of the community that yall are putting together. Will make game play way more enjoyable.___________________________
What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
___Working on mechanical devices___________________________
What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
___Atari, intelevision and telstar___________________________
What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
___New world___________________________
What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
___All categories, i find all aspects of a game fun and worth exploring___________________________
Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
___Was in a few high end guilds in wow, was more stress than enjoyment___________________________
What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
___I love to chat and joke around, i love to help people. ill farm a whole day to help someone with crafting or skilling___________________________
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
___I have 3 kids, 21/17/7. i work with individuals with developmental disabilities and in my spare time i like to spend time with my family and do some gaming.___________________________

E N D

intelevision and telstar
These are a bit before my time, what are they?
i work with individuals with developmental disabilities and in my spare time
❤️
Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
You are missing a key thing. So please head on back and take a look. You did miss something. We just want to make sure people truly understand the way this community runs even if it means a little reminder in the beginning! Once ya find it, reply here and we will 100% approve it!

For me it’s the zero tolerance policy. While in the military I was stationed in the south. Many times I ran into racist people including my ex wife’s grandfather. Many times did I hear racial slurs and even playing wow I’ve heard and seen these slurs used in chat. We are all Americans and I feel until we all quit finding ways of separating ourselves from each other this will continue on and it will keep us divided where we should me together.

The Telstar was a basic system that you played ping pong on . 1 or 2 player. In television was like Atari. It had very basic games that you could play just not as many. I think we played poker on it. The paddle was basically like a phone setup with the numbers and a dial at the bottom you used for a control stick.

This is so crazy. I had the Atari and thought that was different. And now we have new world that is photo realistic.
The Telstar was a basic system that you played ping pong on . 1 or 2 player. In television was like Atari. It had very basic games that you could play just not as many. I think we played poker on it. The paddle was basically like a phone setup with the numbers and a dial at the bottom you used for a control stick.

For me it’s the zero tolerance policy. While in the military I was stationed in the south. Many times I ran into racist people including my ex wife’s grandfather. Many times did I hear racial slurs and even playing wow I’ve heard and seen these slurs used in chat. We are all Americans and I feel until we all quit finding ways of separating ourselves from each other this will continue on and it will keep us divided where we should me together.
a great answer! Seriously you’re in, but you are still missing one requirement, hate to say, please check one more time it is very specific :)

Top Bottom