Approved Shizzle - One Bad Mamajama

Shizzle

Crafter
A P P L I C A T I O N:

What is your Name?
Shizzle's the username, Scotty's the real one
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Shizzle#8469
Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
I've read them & agree for sure. I like the expectation of a minimal level of activity to benefit the greater community
Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
I do not, save future friends
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I love the idea of tight-knit community where people actually get to know one another while playing. It's important to me to play with excellence and achieve goals, but if that's done in the absence of knowing who you're playing alongside, it's hollow. I love gaming communities and have some excellent experience with them.
What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
PC gaming, Sierra games specifically. My first MMO was Guild Wars 1, and I adore that series.
What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
More PVE for sure, "casualcore" if that's an allowed term. I'll PVP in larger scale, but small scale skirmishes make my inner carebear sweat.
Yes! I played for years in a large community called Legend Gaming and was a recruitment officer for 2 years. I respected LG's robust set of rules and expectations...mostly because I think a community with well-thought-through organization can truly thrive.
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
I struggle with altoholism and min-maxing. There...that's off the chest. If a good build exists, I'll follow it to the tee instead of experimenting much with outside the box. In New World, I already am juggling 3-4 characters, mostly due to server fiascos and trying to find a place to play Covenant with a good community. I'm hoping to be able to focus in on a main place and character to play.

E N D

Top Bottom