What's new

MOBA Some of us have picked up Smite

Yeah I downloaded it tonight, looking forward to playing some tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It's a lot of fun, if we can get 10 people playing we can do some 5v5 conquest FOR FUN and for those new to the game to learn some of the gods.

If you download it, go to practice mode, and play the Joust.. you can test out gods and learn their abilities before you dive into the fray. I highly recommend doing this (and still do it when new gods are released in order to check them out), it's really helpful in understanding the abilities.

Hope to see more of you playing.

I already have this game, and I've had a few goes at it. Its pretty neat. As you might have guessed, I'm PsionicFox in game.

8 hrs and still downloading the client. 5% left and I have to shut down to go home. Maybe tomorrow.

Names must have 5 characters? I'm out.

I'm almost tempted to play this because there's a howler monkey god.

Yeah he's the one I played during beta a year ago. Now I'm trying a ton of them out and starting to find my niche

I was just being silly you fools. The fact that I've never played a MOBA is the actual stumbling block.

I was just being silly you fools. The fact that I've never played a MOBA is the actual stumbling block.

This one honestly is so much more fun than any other I've played. I used to really be into LoL but I've dropped it for this. Not as much raging and a lot more fun. Especially assault mode with friends.

Smite is the only MOBA I've ever actually played, its fairly newbie friendly to start and has a pretty good tutorial!

XfenX because the X's make you scarier or something (at least that's what the internet told me).

I hate moba's like DOTA or LoL. But Awesomenauts and Smite are a fuckton of fun imo.

But only with people. Play it solo and I'd rather stare at a wall. Too much frustration from randoms and too much criticism. For some reason unless you're 150% Perfect, you're the scum of the earth. Hate that mentality.

But only with people. Play it solo and I'd rather stare at a wall. Too much frustration from randoms and too much criticism. For some reason unless you're 150% Perfect, you're the scum of the earth. Hate that mentality.
But the criticism is WAY more tame in Smite than any other MOBA, for sure. Especially in the more casual game modes like Assault or Arena. It's almost like a MOBA Utopia in that aspect of things.

Conquest, though, that can get.... sporty. (but it's the best game mode IMO :alien7: )

Top Bottom