What's new

Star Wars Actors Now

Simpwn

Praise the Sun!
A recent photo of the cast of Star Wars. It doesn't seem like it has been as long as it has since the original movies have come out.

kXSEu3q.jpg

Is there a source? Would like to see if my guesses as to who's who are correct.

A friend sent it to me. We can identify a few but not all.

From left to right.
<unknown>, Leia, Chewbacca, Wicket W. Warrick (Ewok), Boba Fett, c3p0, Luke Skywalker

Lea and Luke will be reprising their roles in Episode 7. I'm pretty sure Harrison Ford is on board too.

Let's hope this doesnt happen again

Also the guy with the glasses is accually Boba Fett, because he didn't show his face in the movie its understandable why you didn't recognise him.
I was trying to match actors to IMDB but it wasn't as easy as you'd think. Thanks for the info!

I was trying to match actors to IMDB but it wasn't as easy as you'd think. Thanks for the info!
No problem. The guy with the pinstripe jacket is eluding me though... I like star wars a lot, but I'm more of an extended universe type of guy.

No problem. The guy with the pinstripe jacket is eluding me though... I like star wars a lot, but I'm more of an extended universe type of guy.

I really like the Heir to the Empire Trilogy. Actually anything Zahn. I would squee my pants if the new movies have Thrawn.

The further out from RotJ the books get, the more I lose interest though. The Jedi twins really don't do it it for me. I also don't read the prequel stuff.

I also love the Boba Fett Trilogy that takes place around the same time as RotJ.

Oooh! And the Han Solo Trilogy that gets into his origins.

k I'm done.

I really like the Heir to the Empire Trilogy. Actually anything Zahn. I would squee my pants if the new movies have Thrawn.

The further out from RotJ the books get, the more I lose interest though. The Jedi twins really don't do it it for me. I also don't read the prequel stuff.

I also love the Boba Fett Trilogy that takes place around the same time as RotJ.

Oooh! And the Han Solo Trilogy that gets into his origins.

k I'm done.
Yeah Heir to the Empire was what started me on my 120 Star Wars novel collection, damn my mom for getting me those books. I like the newest stuff they've been coming out with but I quite love the extended universe characters (especially Corran Horn).

Personal trainers and nutritionists have been dispatched for both Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill by the studio to prepare them for the new movies. I guess they don't want the ravages of time to be quite so evident.

Personal trainers and nutritionists have been dispatched for both Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill by the studio to prepare them for the new movies. I guess they don't want the ravages of time to be quite so evident.

Carrie Fisher got sent to fat camp for the first movie too. I guess the more they change, the more they stay the same.

Ohhhh. I knew one of them was boba. Like I said I'm more of an extended universe kinda guy. Thanks for clarifying
your welcome :) I saw Jeremy Bulloch, David Prowse (Darth Vader), and Paul Blake (Greedo) at Megacon in Florida it was amazing

also yeah I'm reading legacy of the force now :D

Expanded Universe?

The X-Wing series. Fucking awesome.
Yes it is. Also, as a personal reccomendation for Keleynal and you, check out the darth bane trilogy, imho just as good as the heir to the empire trilogy. That being said, super big fan of the x-wing stuff, cause like I've said before... Corran Horn, best character ever.

I liked the stuff with the Emporer's Hand. What was her name? Jaden, I think?

I found the romance between her and Luke to be pretty forced, but I liked her as a character.

Speaking of shadow characters, I really like Prince Xisor and his Black Hand organization. I think it adds a nice 3rd layer to the empire/rebel dichotomy.

Top Bottom