What's new

Other Game SWTOR screenies with Crake

dainjre

Generously Compensated Establishment Provocateur
Here is a couple of screenies of me and Crake (there he was Nexiferre) in SWTOR, it's not much but it's good memories.
Screenshot_2012-01-04_23_56_06_290273.jpg

This one was me and Crake having a dance party after we hunted down some pubes on alderaan. If I remember correctly, we were both 40 and they had exploited to get 50. We were having to grapple and force charge/push them into the guards. They left pretty quickly because we were kicking their asses.

Screenshot_2012-02-09_20_01_19_746508.jpg

First time doing that raid, I was still in champion pvp gear because it was better than the pve gear I had at the time. I ended up getting full sets of everything. Crake is in there somewhere.

This last one is just for bragging rights, cause Crake and I were talking about it last night... also I talked to Fen about it not that long ago.
Screenshot_2012-04-01_15_53_44_278626.jpg

Kinda hard to tell but I was 200k dps above all the battlemasters while still in champion gear. come at me bros, do you even lift?

This make me miss Torque even more. I have some more of these somewhere, will look for them later

End of beta party

Razbot 800k healz, that was the shit

First time I was immortal thanks to Razbot's healz

End of Beta party

Here's what I was doing in that Raid Boss picture haha

I forgot about shaddos' dance helmet, haha. I totally forgot about Trytus too, he was such a cool dude.

Hey had raids in that game? Dont think I even did a dungeon nevermind a raid

Yeah, the game was released with two raids (they called them operations) the one of the screenies there was the more difficult one. They could be done in both 8 and 16 man groups and had hard modes for both. The dungeons (there called flashpoints) were actually pretty fun if you did the right ones. The one they released after the game is out, where you fight off rakghouls was a lot like a zombie survival game, it was pretty cool.

It has more raids than any MMO I've played since. Which of course isn't saying much, but still. There were some pretty ridiculous bugs that made some of it fairly difficult.

Also, this thread is making me want to play again. Damnit I loved my trooper.

It has more raids than any MMO I've played since. Which of course isn't saying much, but still. There were some pretty ridiculous bugs that made some of it fairly difficult.

Also, this thread is making me want to play again. Damnit I loved my trooper.

The bugs in the other raid, especially the part where you have to have everyone 1v1 a boss was the most ridiculous thing. I didn't get any the first run through but every run after that we had some sort of problem at that point, luckily we figured out ways around it. Also in the other one, the pylons were bugged sometimes too, although that was a fun puzzle. I never played the most recently released one, because I stopped playing before it came out.

I recently picked this game back up again with their new Makeb "expansion". Game is pretty fun overall. Im playing Empire on Prophecy of the Five if anyone is interested

I recently picked this game back up again with their new Makeb "expansion". Game is pretty fun overall. Im playing Empire on Prophecy of the Five if anyone is interested

Thats where my Port Nowhere characters were xfered to, its tempting to hop on. I may, I'll PM you if I decide to.

I had an IA and started a Warrior at one point, I think I was around level 25 with the IA before I stopped after release since I got busy. I logged on later and found they merged servers and such and I had to rename characters and whatnot...haven't actually gotten that far lol

My main is still 50 cause I haven't downloaded the extra content or anything, but I... had the max gear for everything before war hero and black hole gear came out. Not sure if there's anything above that.

How does SWTOR's F2P system actually work? Haven't played since it went that way.

Um, you only get a certain amount of character slots and I think you max out at level 50? But Im not sure, it's been a while but I heard it was something like that.

Their F2P system is very restrictive. Limited number of character slots, only a few flashpoints and warzones can be run weekly, have to buy passes to run operations, etc. I just pay the sub and have full access to everything.

Just checked on my toons. I have a 55 Operative, 55 Sniper, 50 Merc, and 33 Powertech. Gogo tech users!

Top Bottom