What's new

Other Game SWTOR screenies with Crake

I have no idea what server my toons are on, if they still exist. And the Soa bugs were the crazy ones. I loved that fight where everyone had to solo their own boss. So fun. And it made everyone accountable.

I have no idea what server my toons are on, if they still exist. And the Soa bugs were the crazy ones. I loved that fight where everyone had to solo their own boss. So fun. And it made everyone accountable.

They exist somewhere in cyberspace (if you played on an east coast server likely prophecy of the 5). In NSF we used to race on that fight, everyone wanted to get first but it was more of a race to see who would finish next after me. -brucethumbsup-

I don't even remember the name of our server but it went the way of the dodo way before the game went ftp. Maybe I'll download it again tonight just for kicks.

I'm downloading it now, not sure how much I will play etc but I am quite bored most of the time.

What server and side do you guys play? I am pretty sure I can move my char still and if not can always start up again if someone wants to play.

I'll download it on my laptop I guess since most people are saying they wanna play. I know most of my characters are on Prophecy of the Five, like Harlequin said his were too.

Yay I found my baby:

l8w9p792v9kv77e6g.jpg

And thats where Space Pope came from :)

Also found a few more. Warning: Sexy level of pictures may cause blindness.
udogrsen59a5o536g.jpg

My only alt :(
43ykzft05p2mcca6g.jpg

Oh and Fen speaking of that fight where we each fought our own dude, I took a pic of my opponent (who I named Captain Blubber):
xy68j6g2a1so8m76g.jpg

Crake I just played some LoL with adicia and he said he'd be interested in healing us "bads" if we were gonna play.

Yea its pretty sad, and this "feature" is a bullet point in the update. They pretty much just up'd the vibrancy, something I can do in my nVidia panel right now...without the need of this patch...

My IA is Daytek, just made him. Might make a Juggernaught and try them out as well, shall see. What about you guys?

Lawd help me, I started the download on this (again). I have various classes scattered somewhere, I'll have to see where they ended up after it went FTP. Not even sure I want to play, but I did actually like battlegrounds in this game (hutt ball ftw!) so I'm curious to see what it's like these days... What server are you guys on? Prophecy of the Five?

Top Bottom