What's new

Wildstar System Daemons Write Up

I really like that they decided to give people specific jobs and let them build their own LAS for them. Like a tank who's only job is to run inbetween the daemons and interrupt. So cool. I hope that the consensus is to actually start doing pulls on this soon.

There is a PvE officer vote up to decide the future. The only people who have voted (Iseng and I) have voted to go to SD and put GA to the side after this week. That said, there are still about 5 people or so who have not voted yet so it could change.

Yeah, I'll be hoping but i wont expect anything till it's set in stone.

I'd like to start SD pulls ASAP but I don't think it's a great idea to sideline GA too hard. There are still a lot of people who need a lot of loot in there that would, in turn, make SD a lot easier. And at this point both groups are more than capable of at least clearing 5/6 in one raid.

3 votes for DS, 0 for GA. 5 votes to go.

It won't be permanently sidelined. There will still be an optional GA raid during the week at some time. Not sure if it will be one group or two groups going though.

I'd hope it'd be two, but I guess everyone might not want to go. It just seems weird to me to kill Ohmna like two times and then say "Okay bye lady" and never go in there again.

GA will be non progression nights (that's what I'm calling off nights now since there is literally a bunch of shit we now have unlocked). We will just have to see how it goes.

Timetravel, on 05 Feb 2015 - 12:59 PM, said:

We are going to be tuning System Daemons in the first big patch, and I wanted to give y'all a heads up as to what the changes are going to be:
  • The holdout adds and minibosses are actually going to be tuned back UP closer to 40-player levels.
  • We have adjusted the script so that both sets of teleporters send all players to the same generator room. This means that the raid must handle both Daemons plus a single holdout--instead of two. This should allow guilds far more flexibility as to who goes up/down, group comps being sent down, rotations, etc.
  • The teleporters remember where you went down from and send you back up to the same spot.
  • If a tank is Disconnected, when they return upstairs they will do so on the other side of the room.

"We have adjusted the script so that both sets of teleporters send all players to the same generator room."

I was wondering why they didn't do this to begin with.

"If a tank is Disconnected, when they return upstairs they will do so on the other side of the room."

Yay three tank fight. Lancers can DPS now.

"If I don't make it, tell my wife I love her," Dainjre said as he sealed his helmet and climbed into the radiation duct. "She'll understand. This backup isn't going to write itself."

Top Bottom