What's new

Wildstar System Daemons Write Up

Hey guys,

so I've been wanting to make a visual aid for SD for awhile now. I wanted to make it using a quick animating tool with keyframes and shit, but currently I don't have the time to sit down and do it.....but since we have a better shot at downing SD since the patch, I figured getting SOMETHING out there for us to use maybe as an additional aid to lancers spreadsheet could help.

The pictures below, I rushed through them because I am at work but I think its simplistic enough to kinda understand? I think it might be beneficial for people to see the fight visually as well. This could reduce our wipes and help us better understand the fight for those members who have no put in countless hours of research.

I don't like the purple lines I drew, kinda look shitty...but it helped me visualize the path of the Daemons, so I think they are necessary for the time being. regardless of how messy they look.

Oh well, if I get more time, I'll do something better, using photoshop or an animating tool rather than google draw and paint. lol.

More simplistic

70%

95so6f.jpg

30%

2yovnmd.png

Fixed.

Why do they have to go all the way around in the 2nd pillar phase? You should just take them to the closer one imho

Because the daemons are linked to specific pillars. They need to be brought to a specific one. You can see this during the fight there's a thin line drawn over the daemons head to the pillar they need to go to.

Therefore, on 30% phase, the 3rd pillar to 4th pillar needs to be executed flawlessly, a lot of moving parts and you have to keep the daemons separated so you can't just bring then straight there or they'll get too close.

Top Bottom