What's new

TAB 2.0 RELEASED

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
i68PkDO.jpg

Well the time has finally come! We have upgraded TAB to 2.0

The new chat channel was the first step in showing you all what new tools are available for us as a community, and with such an amazing adoption rate, we decided to go forward with our plans to update the site as well!

Before we go on, this WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE without @kbambz and her amazing programming and artistic skillset! So huge props to her for adding this to a very long list of important things!

And without further ado, we are EXTREMELY excited to give you this release. It is by far one of our best improvements to not only the front end but the backend so we can do so much more with it quicker.

There are so many new features, I will let you explore to experience most of them, but here are a few of the best ones:
  • Faster and more streamlined design with faster response time, welcome to 2015 TAB
  • Intuitive links, navigation, interaction, etc.
  • Works on any mobile or tablet device without the need for tapatalk(can still use tapatalk if you want, which also has advanced features!)
  • A splash screen replacing the front page news which was not being used as much to quicker explain to new members what we are all about, while keeping the featured posts more prominent for all members.
  • An easier system for us to design new features and implement them quickly!
  • More user profile controls
  • Enhanced integration with social media and embedding it into posts.
  • Enhanced reply inputs.
PREMIUM MEMBER ADDITIONS:
  • User name changing
  • Special Animation for Username
  • Special badges
  • Special Username Color
  • OR SET your own Username and Title Color!
  • A new roll system like nothing you have ever seen... well actually like everything you have seen!
!help
!help triggername
!moon
!8ball
!shuffle This, That, The Other
!shuffle 3 ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO

The following are some of the triggers available in the Roleplaying Dice trigger pack.

!roll d6
!roll 1d20 [HASHTAG]#Attack[/HASHTAG]
!roll 1d20+2 [HASHTAG]#Attack[/HASHTAG]; 3d6 [HASHTAG]#Damage[/HASHTAG]
!roll 1d20 *4 [HASHTAG]#Spot[/HASHTAG]
!rolz repeat 4 1d20 [HASHTAG]#Spot[/HASHTAG]

!fudge
!fudge +1
!fudge 5
!fudge 5+1

Premium Members ONLY: SET your own Username and Title Color!
8Wde6o9.png
JzdhwLv.png

Interact directly with status updates. No more extra clicks!

To4RDwe.png

Always see the latest and greatest news, featured member posts get an achievement!

SQHxk41.png

Navigation that assists you to click less things and find things easier. AMAZING!

LVwVxHL.png

Scroll through a thread 1 post at a time or all the way to the beginning or end!

LVzyjAm.png

Easily return to the bottom or top of the page. This appears when scrolling.

onE3Z7X.png

WHO DOESN'T LIKE STATS!?

NVOiyJK.png

You can also see stats if you hover over a user avatar. As well there are new badge icons for TAB members, moderators, premium, etc. Hover over the icon to get a description!

NvE7Obb.png

Want to just focus on certain forums? Now you can! Customize it to your own liking!

A3YyRy6.png

You can even toggle the sidebar and the page width!

Gj3ANX6.png
pNY9wsX.png

Oh and last I checked we were a gaming community so how about some gaming profile stuff!

cXD63r5.png

8PqGjxt.png

This is just some of the front end stuff you can see, there is so much more, as well as what is on the backend that makes this 1000 times better for the experience here.

As well, we will be adding features in the next few weeks to make it an even better experience, but we were so excited for this iteration of it, we decided this was such an improvement, we would iterate with this version out in the wild for you to inundate us with bug reports!

Speaking of, with new releases there are bound to be bugs. So please report them in the bug reporting forum as you see them and not in this thread. HOWEVER: you are not allowed to post a bug without FIRST saying one thing you like below!

Steps to report a bug:
[faq=18][/faq]
  • If you have precise steps to reproduce - great! - you're on your way to reporting a useful bug report;
  • If you can reproduce occasionally, but not after following specific steps, you must provide additional information for the bug to be useful;
  • If you can't reproduce the problem, there's probably no use in reporting it, unless you provide unique information about its occurrence;
  • Screenshots are awesome
  • What browser you are using or mobile device
  • MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CLEARED YOUR CACHE!
But serious stay tuned for even more! This is just the beginning for TAB 2.0!

Just as a friendly reminder, this stuff costs time and money so please feel free to toss us a few bucks for a celebratory beer after all of this, but in the end we are just happy to have such an amazing community and want it to continue to grow and expand while having all the proper tools to do so!

P.S. :dancemonkey:

Last edited:
Updated the above with this highly requested feature for premium members.

SET your own Username and Title Color! (just remember it caches so give it some time to take effect on all aspects of the site.
8Wde6o9.png

JzdhwLv.png

Last edited:
Oh and last I checked we were a gaming community.
So we have added some social gaming additions!
cXD63r5.png

8PqGjxt.png

You can also see stats if you hover over a user avatar. As well there are new badge icons for TAB members, moderators, premium, etc. Hover over the icon to get a description!
View attachment 665

Added
All the Emojis!
:blush::cryingcat::expressionless::expressionless::sob::tongueclosed::imp::joycat::joycat::kissingclosed::flagstick::incomingenvelope::confettiball::dollar::dollar::purse::purse::ribbon::ribbon::handbag::ear::coupleheart::coupleheart::eek:ldwoman::tongue::handfist::handpointright::clapping::praying::leopard::koala::koala::koala::turtle::wolfface::tigerface::tanabata::bactriancamel::ambulance::airplane::mountaincableway:

And my 201st. This is starting to tickle ~
*octo2*
*octo3* *killocto* :rainbowsheep: :unicorn:

EDIT: Speaking of alien testicles in your nether, I miss my "indescribable" description.

And my 201st. This is starting to tickle ~
*octo2*
*octo3* *killocto* :rainbowsheep: :unicorn:

EDIT: Speaking of alien testicles in your nether, I miss my "indescribable" description.

Premium Members get titles :)

I still have the banner from my favorite achievement at the top of my screen. I will never dismiss that banner.

and I also got 2.0

Top Bottom