What's new

TAB 2.0 RELEASED

Even with that achievement in my pocket you have found waldo and I haven't and you are still beating me on points.

It's alright, I have 3 items I could trade for any legendary no problem. I feel that should give me rights to the achievement >_>

Classic Bruce deflection cause he is actually pissed he doesn't have it :p

Classic Bruce deflection cause he is actually pissed he doesn't have it :p

I AM! That alone would pop me over 1k. If the items weren't worth like $200 each right now I would have sold them to get the damn achievement.

Yeah, supposedly. They are incredibly rare and the gold values equate to those of legendaries which are sold for $200+ on multiple places on the internet. Been looking into it, but trying to make it safe.

's alright, I have 3 items I could trade for any legendary no problem. I feel that should give me rights to the achievement >_>
MT0JxQ.jpg

I like the alert at the bottom for PMs and Alerts. I also noticed the arcade auto PMs the previous first place person when you overtake them on the leaderboards. I lold.

I don´t quite get the system for read posts in recent yet. It´s alternating between white and blue, but what each represents seems to be random in some cases. White should be read and blue should be not read, if I am not entirely mistaken right?

I don´t quite get the system for read posts in recent yet. It´s alternating between white and blue, but what each represents seems to be random in some cases. White should be read and blue should be not read, if I am not entirely mistaken right?
Opposite.

White read, Blue unread.

mine shows up as white unread, and blue read. Euchale if you click on an unread (white) and it has a 2nd or next page that you don't go to before you close the page, it will still be unread after you refresh the forum page.

Now I found out what is confusing me. It felt like the new threads that I haven´t posted in were in the wrong color. All is cleared up now.

Two new tweaks to make the forums run smoother and easier to use and well as more robust!
  1. First the avatars have been streamlined a TON. The point of this was to reduce load and to make it so it wasn't redundant. All Tags such as ADMIN, TAB MEMBER, etc are in icon form instead of banners. The Aracde Champion and special banners have been redesigned to fit inside the box. Just looks nice.
  2. The editor for making posts has been DRASTICALLY OVERHAULED. I recommened checking out all the new buttons.
    1. Including the Font Awesome one. It allows you to insert Font Awesome image sinto your posts like this: [fa2=#00fbff|fa-music|fa-2x][/fa2]
    2. Second you can now make links into buttons: [btn=modc|http://zombo.com]This could link to anything![/btn]
    3. The biggest feature of this new input box though is the reduced input lag when posting!
200_s.gif

Top Bottom