What's new

TAB AMA TAB AMA - I am Joey (thecrakeisnotalie)

How high would you rate Dan on the Gary Busey scale of ugliness?
Which Dan are we talking about?

What was the last picture you took with your phone?
80bb9aaceaead475c7c61c117785d981.jpg

Scolding Mallory after finding this hidden behind the bedroom window's curtains. Apparently she has been taking a cup of water into the room, leaving it there at night, forgetting about it, repeat. x6 days at least.

Sent from Moto X using Tapatalk.

oopsie!

I think I only know this because I read it somewhere, but where does "Crake" come from?

This question has already been asked, as punishment, you have to read through the entire AMA from the beginning.

You are in charge of the death star, what would you do?

This question has already been asked, as punishment, you have to read through the entire AMA from the beginning.

You are in charge of the death star, what would you do?
House party

For Jean Grey: Team Cyclops or Team Wolverine?[DOUBLEPOST=1429964369,1429964325][/DOUBLEPOST]

Has it really? He answered though lol
Um wolverine obvi. If only for Hugh Jackman /swoon

I knew I liked you for a reason! +1 for Hugh Jackman reference

If you could either live in a time period from the past or the future, which would you choose and why?
Well the past is a safer bet in some ways since we know what was going on, but I think the allure of the future would be too great for me to resist. I am optimistic when it comes to technology and that would be the greatest draw for me, however I am slightly less optimistic about society and how things will progress at the moment. If I could pick a location as well it would probably be Norway; I feel very strongly that the greatest threat to advancement as society is the presence of religion, and I see countries like Norway, Denmark, Sweden, etc. advancing much more rapidly given their general attitude of free thinking 'secularism' - I don't think they really see it that way there, but compared to our politics it certainly seems that way. Disclaimer: This is not a rant section, this is an AMA, so if you disagree with my opinion go post a rant!

Don't even get me started on corporations and privacy.

I was talking about Wafflezzbutt
Well given my inability to rate men's attractiveness effectively I assume Garey Busey is the pinnacle of male attractiveness and rate him a 7.

What was the last picture you took with your phone?
I smell a sticky question!

now a sticky smell question;

What is the one smell that could make the bad day go away?
Something that if stuck to your shirt could melt the stupid of general people.

I smell a sticky question!

now a sticky smell question;

What is the one smell that could make the bad day go away?
Something that if stuck to your shirt could melt the stupid of general people.
Bacon. Only bacon.

Top Bottom