What's new

TAB COLLECTIBLES [SUGGESTIONS]

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted to open the forum to ideas for collectibles to add to the shop.

Things to keep in mind: Being related to TAB is a bonus, being super memorable is awesome, has to have an image. These are just some suggestions to help ya.

Feel free to post ideas here.

If your suggestion gets uses, you will get a free copy of it.

How about some classic "Games we played" collectibles? GW2, WoW, Wildstar, Blacklight Retribution, CubeWorld, Minecraft, HotS, H1Z1

These are the ones I thought of of games we really played as a group.

Maybe less of using "past" games, but as a moving forward piece. When we start playing a new game, we have a "launch period" collectible. Those that are here can buy it haha.

That's a great suggestion. Kinda like an "I survived" T-Shirt
I mean we are the community that outlasts release date! :)

Added a whole bunch due to this suggestion. You have your choice on ONE of them for free Gyoin.

Also separated the collectibles into their own tab now.

Last edited:
Should include Smite in that list as well.

I think it'd be cool to pay a large amount of gems to get a custom GIF/Emoji/Icon like the Bruce GIFs of the past.

Should include Smite in that list as well.

I think it'd be cool to pay a large amount of gems to get a custom GIF/Emoji/Icon like the Bruce GIFs of the past.

Also, no more Me's as a collectible please! I enjoy being the only one to own me on the site.

Weekly or bi-weekly exclusive limited availability ones like the pig, next month could be...say....Lightning Blue Direwolf.

DSmiBRA.gif

BESiqSH.gif

Crowfall-Logo.png

eMdsLRA.gif

How about achievement collectibles? Non-purchasable?
FindWaldoLocal-IFoundWaldoSticker.jpg

//edit

uPpy164.jpg

8FplfXl.gif

Last edited:
Aye, just touched on this in the other thread >>> My impression of the sidebar icon was like medals or badges, whereas the achievements take a couple steps to dig.

Aye, just touched on this in the other thread >>> My impression of the sidebar icon was like medals or badges, whereas the achievements take a couple steps to dig.

If you click on the achievements in a users avatar you are sent directly to their achievement page. IF YOU go to your achievements you can actually put them in your signature with the share code:
http://alttabme.com/forum/members/topic.1849/achievements
[ACHIEVEMENT]111,1849[/ACHIEVEMENT]
Code:
[ACHIEVEMENT]111,1849[/ACHIEVEMENT]

Now with that said, we could possibly make it so you could pick your top 3 achievement icons to be displayed, but remember if a member hasn't unlocked it they cannot see the icon :) Kinda like a Christmas advent calendar, no fun to see what id behind all the windows before you open them :)

Food items:

Cheese
Crumpet (thought of this because BL2 and Tiny Tina <3 ...on that note...the Badonkadok Bunnies would be awesome :3 )
Deep Fried Pickles
Soup (not to be confused with soap!)
Bacon (suggested by TIG )

Non-food items:

Exploding Glitter
Flying Spaghetti Monster
C'Thulu
Buddy Christ
A ba-bomb (the things from Mario)
A unicorn rainbow poop

Ok that's all I can think of for now

Could use some suggestions for next month's collectibles :)
Feel free to contribute.

looking at your collectables with the travolta head made me want an angel and a devil to put on his shoulders.

Top Bottom