What's new

TAB COLLECTIBLES [SUGGESTIONS]

Man I would need like 5 of these. Mass Effect 3 is too much
I am not a really good follower of the ME3 franchise. Can you guys tell me what are iconic icons etc? Or things from teh game by name you might want to see in a collectible?

Images of the characters would be nice. I would pay all my things for a Tali and Mordin image deal.

I am not a really good follower of the ME3 franchise. Can you guys tell me what are iconic icons etc? Or things from teh game by name you might want to see in a collectible?

You have a few options to consider.

Commander Shepard is the focal point of the franchise. He/she would make a good icon for just Mass Effect in general. Some examples would be here: google search

Players have attachments to the different characters you get along the way. There's a ton of them though, so you may want to make sure there is interest for the others (like how dainjre has just expressed) if you decide to add any.

Players can also either make paragon or renegade choices that affect the story as well. Those icons are also very familiar for people who have played the game:

Interrupt_Icons.png

What do you think Euchale?

Nice, this is helpful. If you can make a list of characters you all love and would like to collect, I will be happy to put together a packet!

I think we need more candy....or two things that say "Tricks" and "Treats" so we can exchange them on Halloween :D

Top Bottom