What's new

Wildstar [TAB] is Officially An Exile Guild!

Hey all, sorry I've been gone for such a long time (and this site was blocked at work for a while). Life got super busy. Good to see that we're Exile, I'd been leaning that way. Looking to play either Medic or Engineer at the moment. I always loved the idea of a ranged tank, so I'm thinking Engineer is right up my ally.

Hey all, sorry I've been gone for such a long time (and this site was blocked at work for a while). Life got super busy. Good to see that we're Exile, I'd been leaning that way. Looking to play either Medic or Engineer at the moment. I always loved the idea of a ranged tank, so I'm thinking Engineer is right up my ally.

Hey nadrik might wanna read this. Good to have you back. http://alttabme.com/forum/index.php?threads/WIldstar-Update-from-your-Community-Leaders.4477/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this message is way late, but I just saw that picture at the bottom of the original post. I really hope that Jane's hat is an actual item in game... Also I love how they put the entire crew of firefly there. Is that a picture a rev made or did a fan create it?

So this message is way late, but I just saw that picture at the bottom of the original post. I really hope that Jane's hat is an actual item in game... Also I love how they put the entire crew of firefly there. Is that a picture a rev made or did a fan create it?

I believe it was a fan-made image, but I could be wrong.

Top Bottom