What's new

Wildstar [TAB] is Officially An Exile Guild!

You a big PvP guy? We need the world PvPers :) Me and Zakis = RED is DEAD guys haha. Also we like to raid towns a lot.. sooo gonna have to instill the mindset into people like good little subjects.... :p

What? No! RED = LOVE!! ... and I'm going to shoot hot love all over them with my pistols. <3<3<3

Lets all agree and just call it surprise buttsex in short SBS and if you counter it reverse counter surpise buttsex, RCSBS

haha, there always needs to be someone too takes it that extra step further. might make it a macro for every time i take someone out xD

I agree with Tr1age on this one. Ganking is a form of griefing, like corpse or graveyard camping. Stuff we probably don't want to get a rep for.

If you are on pretty equal footing woth some one and you run them into the gorund, that's pwning and completely legit.

WAIT ONE SECOND, don't put words in my mouth! My issue is with the word "Gank" and the misuse of it. Feel free to use it if you are doing it right. Come on who hasn't dismounted and one shit the guy who DIDN'T get off the road when you are OBVIOUSLY higher level and that road now BELONGS to you?

Show some DAMN RESPECT! lol[DOUBLEPOST=1374613333,1374613228][/DOUBLEPOST]This btw is where losing your shit made for the best interactions. Person would have to run back and either beg for their shit back, ask nicely, or just get more gear and try to win it back. And you could decide to deal with it however you wanted. It also made fights more intense because you had to try to loot good stuff before backup got there.

Also good RP. :)

I don't consider playfully 1 shotting a lowbie as I run by to be griefing, though it certainly is ganking, if I understand Tr1age's definition right. I don't like sitting on them and killing them over and over for lulz, though.

I have done it, yes it's fun, but also very asshat thing to do.

haha, if any class does any form dunking that terms will be used
Oh believe me, I am a dunkmaster. I will definitely find a way to get some dunks while I PvP to spacejam on infinite loop.

Top Bottom