What's new

Wildstar TAB/LotD to Transfer to Entity

Kele
I can't speak to how things are going to work out in WS, but as a fellow member of AltTabMe, let me assure you. You are in the guild.

I joined this group back when GW2 was on the decline. We stopped playing that and had a go at SimCity, which is still a little painful to think about. ...

I apologize for the sappy rant, and I know that I don't speak for the community in any official capacity, but trust me on this. This place is special.

No worries about the rant, it was appreciated.
I definitely feel that I'm part of the Alt Tab Me community and am sticking around, as my post in New MMOs to watch in 2015 says.
The LotD people are nice and all, but they don't have the same vibe and atmosphere I always got here. Good group to keep in touch with, but after the transfer I'll be going back to our tag.

Because of that, Lancers (& everyone) the guild invite approval I was looking for would be to re-open invites to Alt Tab Me.
Same standards as always, just looking to get official approval to open up recruiting on Warhound before I say anything about it on other forums.

There probably wont be many people applying, and who knows how many will transfer over to Exile after a month or two, but its something.

So what's everyone's opinion about opening up the guild to new people on Warhound?
A last man standing guild of dirty, filthy casuals like me.

So what's everyone's opinion about opening up the guild to new people on Warhound?

Hi Cheese-

I'm sad to hear that you won't be coming with us to Entity, but I understand where you are coming from. The AltTabMe Wildstar guild, in its prime, was a great atmosphere and I am sad that we lost so many people along the way to raiding. I will echo the others who have already commented: we're still a community that will outlast release dates (there are plenty more games to come after Wildstar). I really enjoy talking with you when I'm able to stay awake on those random late nights!

As for the guild, I don't anticipate anyone will mind if you want to take control over the Warhound guild. Most of the members left are either alts or people who have quit anyway. I haven't transferred over to Entity yet so I can hand it off to you before I depart. I would ask that you continue to route people to alttabme.com in your Warhound recruiting efforts. Perhaps in the future Wildstar will implement content for casual-minded players and your dreams will come true <3

I'll be sure to hop in Mumble from time to time when I'm not in LoTD TS. We'll have to catch up once I am done with the holiday cray cray!

Jason

The real problem was that they enabled back and forth transfers after the damage had already been done. PvE servers got a huge pop boost and a ton of momentum. What they needed to do was just shut down the free transfers altogether.

Carbine is consistently just a little too slow on their decision-making.

Well they fired more than half their staff... Soooooo their reaction time is gonna be a bit slow.

Kele

No worries about the rant, it was appreciated.
I definitely feel that I'm part of the Alt Tab Me community and am sticking around, as my post in New MMOs to watch in 2015 says.
The LotD people are nice and all, but they don't have the same vibe and atmosphere I always got here. Good group to keep in touch with, but after the transfer I'll be going back to our tag.

Because of that, Lancers (& everyone) the guild invite approval I was looking for would be to re-open invites to Alt Tab Me.
Same standards as always, just looking to get official approval to open up recruiting on Warhound before I say anything about it on other forums.

There probably wont be many people applying, and who knows how many will transfer over to Exile after a month or two, but its something.

Great idea. We still have our GW2 guild too :) You can find me in it here and there.

Cheese. I have transferred the guild leadership to an alt in the TAB guild. Let's coordinate this week or weekend and I can give you authority and access to everything.

I login to GW2 realize that i have sooooo much to catch up on if i want to be relevant and get a little overwhelmed and logout. Good game though. My elementalist is still badass to

Cheese, I spent some time doing some house cleaning and revamping the ranks. I have given you the rank of officer, which is basically the full entitlements to the guild. Let me know if you need something additional. The "GM" is basically just a skeleton key alt that I created prior to moving over some of my toons.

Muahahaha my secret plan of becoming guild master finally worked! All your Bank belong to us!
Seriously though: Thanks everyone, I'll hold down the fort during PvE vacation.
Would be nice to have a few people join the community from this.

Cheese, I spent some time doing some house cleaning and revamping the ranks. I have given you the rank of officer, which is basically the full entitlements to the guild. Let me know if you need something additional. The "GM" is basically just a skeleton key alt that I created prior to moving over some of my toons.

I'm fine with any title as long as I can manage ranks, permissions, the guild bank (which I can do now), and do invites.
The only real issue is getting big cheese (Le Chambertin) back into the guild. I still don't know how to invite myself.:'(

I'll be in quite a bit over the next few days, evening and late night times. No school until the 7th !

On a side note I was convinced to make an alt on Entity when I logged in to say Happy New Year to the LotD guys
Bad Cheese, the little engie that can't

Top Bottom