What's new

Tabletop Simulator

Just looking at the top rated games for the tabletop simulator, I made a list of some that I am interested in (only taken from pages 1-5, I will have to take an indepth look at all friggen 86 pages), so here is my list, feel free to add!

Cards Against Humanity
Monopoly (Any version)
Betrayal at House on the Hill
Risk (any version)
Clue
Pandemic
Uno
Settlers of Catan
DEAD OF WINTER OMG I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH
Lords of Waterdeep (never played but have heard good things and would be willing to try)
Carcassone (same as above, everyone's go-to game apparently)
Legendary - this is a REALLY cool game, I own it. Marvel deck building game, if you all are into that
Jenga
+ any other classics other than Chess (dunno how to play Chess)

EDIT: BTW this is a list of games only out of the ones that have been rated (ie played by other people), but I am willing to try anything unrated too. I just stuck to ones that have already been tested, essentially.

A GIANT ALTTAB RISK GAME!

Where is that game where you build forts and shit.. I want that one :p

From what I understand, settlers of catan is a go-to gateway game for people to introduce the larger board gaming world to new people.

It's one of the first games I played outside of the classics (monopoly, clue, uno, etc)

And it's pretty easy to understand.

So I am allll for this :)

Settlers is like the league of legends of strategy board games. Barrier of entry is very low and mechanics are easy to understand, but the skill cap is high which means it keeps people coming back for more.

So, let´s do it like this, everybody writes here who wants one. I will then buy it for everyone and we split it by amount of people. So even if we don´t get 2 full sets of 4 people, everybody will pay the same amount. Sounds fair?

Sounds pretty cool, might sideline this one for now since I'm already struggling to have time for all the games I have

Sent from Moto X using Tapatalk.

Is Munchkin in this?

There are multiple sets of munchkin themed sets. What I usually have with all the expansions is the "classic munchkin" of Tolkien styles classes and monsters and gear. I also own a Wild West Cowboys cersion and a Cthulhu version. There are also out space, adventure time, and other themes. They are all played separately and not to be combined with different themes.

I think he was asking more specifically to the simulator.

tr1age I searched the game in the simulator toolbar, and it does look like one option came up. Not sure how great of a mod it is though since there were no reviews.

Top Bottom