What's new

Tabletop Simulator

I'll buy a copy <3

Also, I've been wanting to have like a monthly TAB thing... and this may be a good one for us. Like, we pick a game each month and set the date... then go cray cray that night on board games.

I can't commit to something regular, but a once monthly gig would work for me.

I'll buy a copy <3

Also, I've been wanting to have like a monthly TAB thing... and this may be a good one for us. Like, we pick a game each month and set the date... then go cray cray that night on board games.

I can't commit to something regular, but a once monthly gig would work for me.

Awesome idea Milly!

Yeah a monthly thing works for me too. I have lots of free time, so if a smaller group wants to do something a bit more regular I'm up for that as well.

:)

Yeah a monthly thing works for me too. I have lots of free time, so if a smaller group wants to do something a bit more regular I'm up for that as well.

:)
Yea I figured there would be a group of people that could do more often. I just wanted to offer a suggestion for those of us juggling multiple games :)

I´m going to buy 2x 4-packs now. PM me for a key. I will charge once we know how many people are in (7 as far as I can tell).

Or not since you can only buy a 4-pack once. Can somebody else take over the other 4?

I can buy it, that way I can just give a code to Ty and he won't have to think about it anymore.

So with him, that will be eight, and I'll have two keys to give away.

Won't be able to do that until I get home tonight though.

If there are three more people I'll make a new 4-some. If we don't have enough interest I'll pay the $14.

Yes, i will be purchasing the 4-pack when I get home tonight (roughly 4 hours from now).

2 Will be used for Typhor and myself.
2 will be open.

First two to PM will get the codes :)

Okay guys, I've just bought the four pack.

There are two left for me to gift to people, who still needs one?

PM me your steam name and I will send it along.

Thanks!

Top Bottom