What's new

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)

Simpwn

Praise the Sun!

I heard this was coming but after seeing this trailer I really am excited. The original live action turtle movies were some of my favorites growing up. Aside from Megan Fox I think this has potential.

All over this...My greatest Christmas memory is the year my mom got me the entire sewer playset, all the turtles, Splinter, Shredder, Bebop, Rocksteady, the turtle van, the turtlecopter, Gex, Kasey, Krag and some foot soldiers.

All over this...My greatest Christmas memory is the year my mom got me the entire sewer playset, all the turtles, Splinter, Shredder, Bebop, Rocksteady, the turtle van, the turtlecopter, Gex, Kasey, Krag and some foot soldiers.

You have one cool mom.

Very yes.

I loved the CGI TMNT that was released a few years ago, but live action is truly the best. I'm holding out for an AWESOME Casey Jones (not the pansy that was in TMNT).

I just loved TMNT as a kid, and have always kept my eyes open for remakes. Though few, be it movie or series remake, ever came close to the original movie, this one at least looks amazing. Of course Michael Bay loves his special effects, and he does them well. The story might have changed a bit, but I think it sounds somewhat similar to the story in the new series. Guess where gonna have to wait and see.

Regardless, I can't wait to be able to see this on the big screen. I couldn't help but laugh at Mickey's mask line. XD

I still own all of the ninja turtles action figures from the late 80s and early 90s. Also i have some of the original comic books as well.

I actually saw some of them here in an anime shop. Too bad I didn't have the money for them. T__T

I actually saw some of them here in an anime shop. Too bad I didn't have the money for them. T__T
You don't want to buy them at an anime store. You pay the nerd price there. You have to pick them up at a garage sale from some one that doesn't understand their awesomeness.

You don't want to buy them at an anime store. You pay the nerd price there. You have to pick them up at a garage sale from some one that doesn't understand their awesomeness.

Yeah, that's totally the way to do it. I doubt I'll find any out here though. I'm in a big city in China. Though I guess the odds of finding them in a shop around the city that has no idea what they have is the same as walking around a neighborhood and randomly finding them in a garage sale.

Im just glad that the community got them to change it from turtles from outer space to whatever they are now. Doge bless.

Yeah, that's totally the way to do it. I doubt I'll find any out here though. I'm in a big city in China. Though I guess the odds of finding them in a shop around the city that has no idea what they have is the same as walking around a neighborhood and randomly finding them in a garage sale.

You're in China? Then just go to the factory where they make them and slip a line worker a fiver. That's about a month's wages for them.[DOUBLEPOST=1396546087,1396546026][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im just glad that the community got them to change it from turtles from outer space to whatever they are now. Doge bless.

When was that? Were they seriously considering making the turtles aliens in this reboot?

When was that? Were they seriously considering making the turtles aliens in this reboot?
It was right when the movie was announced, it leaked out that Michael Bay was going to name the movie "Ninja Turtles" and that the turtles would actually be an alien race, and not mutated. Now they're bio-engineered it looks like from the previews, but at the very least that's better than the alien situation.

It was right when the movie was announced, it leaked out that Michael Bay was going to name the movie "Ninja Turtles" and that the turtles would actually be an alien race, and not mutated. Now they're bio-engineered it looks like from the previews, but at the very least that's better than the alien situation.

Well, let's face it, the chances of a random mutation resulting in a positive outcome is infinitesimal enough to be laughable. It's much more reasonable the some intelligent design went into the creation of the turtles.

Well, let's face it, the chances of a random mutation resulting in a positive outcome is infinitesimal enough to be laughable. It's much more reasonable the some intelligent design went into the creation of the turtles.
I see what you did there

Like Michael Bay doesn't have about a million extra explosions he could just crowbar into any movie. Oh and lens flares. How will he do lens flares when most of the lore has them running around at night?

It seems I'm the only one that thinks this looks like a steamin' heap of shit. Humvee sized turtles with weird humanish features and a worse than bad director starring Megan Fox does not a good Turtles movie make :(

Top Bottom