What's new

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)

It seems I'm the only one that thinks this looks like a steamin' heap of shit. Humvee sized turtles with weird humanish features and a worse than bad director starring Megan Fox does not a good Turtles movie make :(
Oh no... we all know it'll be terrible... we just don't care cause of nostalgia. Like I said earlier, at least they're not from space like originally planned.

Don't worry Michael Bay will destroy the TMNT nostalgia just like he did with transformers.

Don't worry Michael Bay will destroy the TMNT nostalgia just like he did with transformers.

I don't think he destroyed the nostalgia, but he certainly didn't do the franchise any favors. Turtles movies have been hit and miss in the past, and there's been some really awful TV show versions, yet it persists.

I don't think he destroyed the nostalgia, but he certainly didn't do the franchise any favors. Turtles movies have been hit and miss in the past, and there's been some really awful TV show versions, yet it persists.

Kinda like the Nintendo Franchise.

I am pretty excited for this. Michael Bay better not screw this one up. I was nicknamed Donatello when i was born because i came out purple (lack of oxygen)

Top Bottom