What's new

Approved Temidien - Hot dogs are not sandwiches but they *are* tasty

Temidien

Crafter
What is your Name?
Temidien or Tristan, will happily respond to either (hopefully doesn't cause any confusion with tr1age, I noticed he's also a Tristan)
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Temidien#7852
Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes; yes; "So basically, handle yo shit." because it's just excellent life advice.
Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Nah but hoping to change that soon. My girlfriend is interested in getting into New World and will likely also wanna join a cool, chill, supportive community.
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I don't suffer playing with people who enjoy harrassing others, are try-hards to the point of making games inaccessible, or find fulfillment in making communities about themselves. Crafting Worlds appears to value mutual respect, lifting each other up, and ensuring everyone feels supported. That's rare and I want to be a part of it.
What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
Super NES and GameBoy. Loved me some Super Mario Bros, StarFox, and Pokemon in the early days :)
What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
Definitely PvE but I've messed around with PvP a little. I tend to prefer cooperative game modes where team members tackle challenges together, rather than compete to slay each other or achieve the best score. Though that can definitely be fun sometimes too!
On and off over the years. The ones I've typically joined proved to be very clique-y over time and it was difficult (as a newcomer) to make connections and be included in banter/discussion. The regulars only chat with each other and new voices are quickly dismissed if they don't immediately prove to be the life of the party.
All of the above, hopefully! I truly believe in communities being supportive and will endeavor to help others where I can, whether that be jumping in a tough dungeon or giving advice on what to try cooking next. My interests are a little all over the place and I spend a lot of time researching various topics, so I'm looking forward to weighing in on all kinds of topics.
I'm a believer in collective action, empowerment of self through the empowerment of others, and taking as large a bite out of life as one can. I've been on a journey the past year of better understanding myself, what I value, and what I hope to achieve in this life. I've learned that what truly makes me happy is being an asset to those I care about, living in the moment as much as I can bear, and embracing the aspects of myself that I once worried made me stand out too much (turns out I like painting my nails and don't really care if it turns heads because I otherwise present as a typical cis hetero male... it brings me joy, so whatever).

Top Bottom