What's new

Null and Void Terris Application - SO ALONE

Torbjorn

What is your Name?
Terris
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Terris#5855
What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)
42 (Yeah, the best age, until March)
Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Missouri/Central
Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes, yes, and yes. I really appreciate the zero tolerance policy on bigotry. That crap is endemic to gaming at large, and it's time it stops.
Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes
Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Not yet, but my wife is applying, too.
How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
My wife found the reddit post with the awesome video.
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
Because I'm a mature gamer looking for like minded, responsible but casual individuals. I can at times be hardcore, and driven, but mostly I like to progress at my own pace. I dislike the mindset that "everyone needs to be efficient" and think "Everyone should have fun" is much more important.
What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
Writing. Always been a writer.
What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
First played video games on an old Radio Shack hinky controller thing that basically had Pong and some other games. Or at least a pong knockoff. Then I had an Atari 2600. I played Red Box DnD and vanilla Everquest, Vanilla WoW, and various other MMOs between here and there.
What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
New World
What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
PvE - Tank, Casual, Crafting. I loooove the crafting with New Worlds.
Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
Yes, of course! One of my all time favorites was my City of Heroes RP Supergroup. Those guys were awesome.
What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
I'm very helpful and chatty. I think I'm funny, and so does my wife. If I could send everyone cookies, I totally would.
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
My wife and I have 3 cats, and kitty aggro is my biggest fear when gaming. I'm huge into crafting and really want to get into the New Worlds housing system.

Top Bottom