What's new

Need More Info Tharian: Long time MMO player

Tharian

P P L I C A T I O N:

What is your Name?
Tharian
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Tharian#1642

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes
How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Found it looking for a Covenant faction guild to have fun with
Played some during launch but didn't have a group of folks that I could play with and help advance with or enjoy this new game with. I'm still learning alot of the game but looking forward to learning the combat and crafting aspects

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
I love helping others and enjoy learning the new mechanics of this game to expand my PvP skills paired with being able to advance my trade skills

Good sense of humor ( at least most folks think so but I can be a little sarcastic at times). Work from home so I have time during the day to help push content. Looking forward to the opportunity to have fun!

E N D

Top Bottom