What's new

The Boston Incident.. Something seems off...

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Ok so I am looking for some open conversation here. I am never the one to say "conspiracy" or grab the "tin foil" hat, but I swear something seems fucking off about this.

Do I believe these boys bombed the marathon, Yes. The footage where they drop their backpacks (which still I haven't seen, only them walking with backpacks..) would seem to be proof in the pudding.

But there is something wrong with how they were found. The Shut down of the city, the shootout with the police, the one guy escaping said shootout.. they just seemed like a script out of the latest series of The Following.

Now do I think the lock down was a great show of force, yes, but do I think there was a motivated agenda behind it, absolutely. In this time of "Screw you government" and "gun control bills" you can imagine the government wants to show they are good at shit.

But that is later in my discussion.

The interview with the father seemed to get me the most:

While I don't know if it is just a fatherly instinct or he is in on it, it just seems weird that before I even saw this video and all I saw was the internet going crazy with a social media man hunt on images released VERY quickly by the FBI, I was thinking, this is all too convenient and gives a quick face to the American people out for blood.

Look do I know if this is all bullshit, no. Do I think some of it is legit, yes. Do I feel for everyone involved, being one of those people at 9/11 100%. But then today every news media is pushing this headline:

Boston Bombing Suspects Did Not Have Gun Licenses - Huffington Post

The way this thing went down was like a well oiled scripted machine. Kill one, make the other unable to speak, charge them, give the police a parade, then go after the Gun Control issue.

Blah maybe I do need one of these:
tin-foil-hat.jpg

But I would love to hear other peoples opinions on how this was handled. The quick finger pointing and mass media reveal of these brothers. The way their families are being treated. The animosity we have toward those not involved but sharing the same name. Love to hear your thoughts.

The FBI crowd-sourced the evidence-gathering process, asking people for any footage or still images they had. Within a very short time, they received three terabytes of data. Boston has one of the most effective police forces in the nation. Sometimes, horrible things happen that are beyond the control of authority. Sometimes we catch the people responsible. Skepticism is healthy, but without evidence, we can't say much.

I am on the fence here. One one hand i can see the whole OMFG look this way there is a bombing and don't look over here. If you look at all the news media and everything, They forgot about the gun bill, the immigration bill, and one that is kinda a big thing... NORTH FUCKING KOREA.

Now, on the other hand i can see connections being placed, the news media did kinda jump the gun with the photos. I mean the put a suspect up on the screen that wasn't involved with the bombing and was being harassed and what not because the media couldn't control their flappers.

The uncle was right on the money when he called out the kids as losers and should turn themselves in. The "tarnished" his name. The father is just a whole different kind of crazy calling his son a "true angel" and their aunt went kinda cookoo talking to the media.

72175_10151529349908459_587656264_n.jpg

I don't intend to say much except that I think these guys were stooges. Did they have possible motivations to ever commit something such as this? Certainly possible. Did they act on their own and do this? I dont think so. There is one thing that I will be speaking to my paramedic friends about on my days off this week and that is THIS:

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think/41807 Well thats convienent, "Error Establishing Database Connection". If it comes back up check it out. I warn you it was a critical 'medical' analysis of photos and video taken of a particular 'victim' in the boston bombing that has been plastered over certain news outlets: http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/04/19/boston-bombing-victim-bomber-identified/ I have to say, only having limited medical training I can't sit here and be a definite voice, but I do agree with some of his concerns. I do wish to ask my paramedic friends to check it out though since some of them have been working as medics for 20+ years.

Also an interesting article concerning Glenn Beck's evidence concerning misinformation around the bombing:http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/22...lated-grounds-have-files-in-their-possession/

Alex Jones and Glenn Beck are probably the least credible people to turn to in situations like this. Bear in mind that Alex Jones (the guy who runs InfoWars, the source of that graphic) called it a false flag on Twitter an hour after it happened - you know, when no one knew a single thing about what happened. Hunches are not evidence.

Alex Jones and Glenn Beck are probably the least credible people to turn to in situations like this. Bear in mind that Alex Jones (the guy who runs InfoWars, the source of that graphic) called it a false flag on Twitter an hour after it happened - you know, when no one knew a single thing about what happened. Hunches are not evidence.

Didnt say they were. I only posted Glenn Beck's articles because everything merits looking into. Unfortunately you can only go so far with the government.

I challenge anyone to analyze the human network of the leadership of the involved organizations and find a link. Something like this would have had to been coordinated at a fairly high level to get the resources required, and then you'd also have to enlist or deceive the personnel involved. I just don't see that being possible. But like I said, it's an open challenge.

I don't really want to think about it anymore. I'd like to say it's done, but we all know it's not. But I got this little tweet from 7News earlier.

2 US officials say evidence suggests Boston suspects motivated by religion, worked alone, via AP.

2 US officials say evidence suggests Boston suspects motivated by religion, worked alone, via AP.
This might sound nit-picky, but what irks me about that statement is the "motivated by religion" part. It should be "motivated by religious radicalism" or "motivated by religious extremism" - people really need to understand that these individuals' actions are not encouraged by the Qur'an. It's painting a false picture of Islam.

This might sound nit-picky, but what irks me about that statement is the "motivated by religion" part. It should be "motivated by religious radicalism" or "motivated by religious extremism" - people really need to understand that these individuals' actions are not encouraged by the Qur'an. It's painting a false picture of Islam.
I really wanted to emphasize the "Worked Alone" part.

A friend of mine posted this on another forum:

"I like how conspiracy theorists try to act like their ideas are actually scary. In their world there's no randomness. Everything is ordered, consistent, and logical. If the powers that be want something done it always goes off without a hitch. They can successfully leverage any means they need in order to accomplish any goals they desire. That's not only utterly impossible, but it doesn't reflect the real world at all. The world consists of 7 billion individual's ambitions slamming into each other at high speed. Yet that somehow creates a world that manages to perpetuate themselves. These multitudes of systems that depend on the input of many millions of people still manage to work somehow and allow us to live our lives in the manner we do even though one person's accident can throw these entire systems out of wack. That's a much more scary system than a handful of Illuminati successfully dictating everything that happens in the world."

Extraordinary claims - i.e., that the government is engineering large-scale secret agendas under our noses - requires extraordinary evidence on a case-by-case basis. False flag events happen. The Gulf of Tonkin incident, for example. But not everything that might be a false flag, or that the government co-opts and exploits (like 9/11), actually is one. Talking heads like Alex Jones scream about false flags every morning when they burn a piece of toast, and frankly, they haven't a shred of compelling support for their claims.

There is a conversation here, and it's not speculation about whether the government is pulling the strings or willing to murder its own citizens to make a point. Instead, I'm concerned about the militarization of the police and intelligence agencies, and the refusal to read Tsarnaev his Miranda rights. This has serious implications about the relationship between government and its citizens and what we're willing to give up for the sake of security.

EDIT: Seems they read him his rights at his hospital bed, so at least that much.

Like I said not calling it bullshit just saying parts if it seem very off or maybe it is just an adjusting world to an archaic form of terror.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend of mine posted this on another forum:

"I like how conspiracy theorists try to act like their ideas are actually scary. In their world there's no randomness. Everything is ordered, consistent, and logical. If the powers that be want something done it always goes off without a hitch. They can successfully leverage any means they need in order to accomplish any goals they desire. That's not only utterly impossible, but it doesn't reflect the real world at all. The world consists of 7 billion individual's ambitions slamming into each other at high speed. Yet that somehow creates a world that manages to perpetuate themselves. These multitudes of systems that depend on the input of many millions of people still manage to work somehow and allow us to live our lives in the manner we do even though one person's accident can throw these entire systems out of wack. That's a much more scary system than a handful of Illuminati successfully dictating everything that happens in the world."

Extraordinary claims - i.e., that the government is engineering large-scale secret agendas under our noses - requires extraordinary evidence on a case-by-case basis. False flag events happen. The Gulf of Tonkin incident, for example. But not everything that might be a false flag, or that the government co-opts and exploits (like 9/11), actually is one. Talking heads like Alex Jones scream about false flags every morning when they burn a piece of toast, and frankly, they haven't a shred of compelling support for their claims.

There is a conversation here, and it's not speculation about whether the government is pulling the strings or willing to murder its own citizens to make a point. Instead, I'm concerned about the militarization of the police and intelligence agencies, and the refusal to read Tsarnaev his Miranda rights. This has serious implications about the relationship between government and its citizens and what we're willing to give up for the sake of security.

EDIT: Seems they read him his rights at his hospital bed, so at least that much.

Now I may start on the opposite from most people; searching fringe newsgroups and whatnot before believing anything major networks claim but I tend to question everything. Anyway Red your friends last paragraph echoes my thoughts on the matter perfectly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Like I said not calling it bullshit just saying parts if it seem very off or maybe it is just an adjusting world to an archaic form of terror.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you pointed it out, now its got me thinking and looking at every little detail into the attack. Its definitely a different perspective. As i said earlier i am on the fence on this issue. Do i believe they worked alone? No i do not.

guardian.co.uk said:
A 5ft-tall (1.5m) piece of landing gear believed to be from one of the planes destroyed in the 9/11 attacks has been discovered wedged between a mosque site and another building near the World Trade Centre.
The part includes a clearly visible Boeing identification number, New York police department spokesman Paul Browne said on Friday. The twisted, rusted metal part has cables and levers on it and is about 3ft wide and 1.5ft deep.
(...)
The spot where the landing gear was found is about three blocks from Ground Zero. When plans for the mosque and community centre were first announced several years ago, opponents protested that putting a Muslim facility near ground zero showed disrespect.
Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/26/september-11-landing-gear-found-nypd

While everyone is recovering from what happened at the Boston Marathon, a piece of a 911 Boing (with a clearly visible ID number) shows up near Ground Zero, bringing 911 back into the picture. And just to make sure everyone connects the dots, the landing gear was found near a planned (and protested) Muslim facility - you know, Muslims, those §"%(/!s that flew the planes into the WTC.
This gives the media ample opportunity to "subtly" remind its recipients of the bigger picture here.

I don't want to insinuate that we're looking at a conspiracy here, but from an outside perspective, this is playing out like a bad movie script.

I don't want to insinuate that we're looking at a conspiracy here, but from an outside perspective, this is playing out like a bad movie script.
Don't worry, it does for those with an inside perspective too sometimes.

Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/26/september-11-landing-gear-found-nypd

While everyone is recovering from what happened at the Boston Marathon, a piece of a 911 Boing (with a clearly visible ID number) shows up near Ground Zero, bringing 911 back into the picture. And just to make sure everyone connects the dots, the landing gear was found near a planned (and protested) Muslim facility - you know, Muslims, those §"%(/!s that flew the planes into the WTC.
This gives the media ample opportunity to "subtly" remind its recipients of the bigger picture here.

I still don't understand why they would want to put this here anyway.

Regardless of it meaning terrorist or not, it is an obvious slap in the face. Sorry but I don't say they can't but common sense says don't. But maybe common sense here is to love all and not care about judgements.. yet common sense also doesn't seem to exist for majority of our population sooo how do we justify.

I still don't understand why they would want to put this here anyway.

Regardless of it meaning terrorist or not, it is an obvious slap in the face. Sorry but I don't say they can't but common sense says don't. But maybe common sense here is to love all and not care about judgements.. yet common sense also doesn't seem to exist for majority of our population sooo how do we justify.
Hmm... Can you explain how this is "an obvious slap in the face"?

Top Bottom