What's new

The Japan Request Line

Again, no advanced promises.
If I can find one already in, or make one conform to cube form; "You got it!"*

*for comic reference see this video

Judging from my previous experience with Jiggy, I´d guess somebody that looks like her would be in his mind (NFSW)
hp_fullbody_portrait_jessie.jpg

Off to the land of Otaku Tomorrow.
Can't wait to see what I can find.

Also, anyone life in the Vancouver, BC area?
I've got a 19 hour layover and figured I'd head out and see something close to the airport.

Like a bird~

You'll be welcome to stop by for the summer, or any time really.
Ontario & Michigan are neigbors and millie is heading out in the summer.

Make it a Tabber summer plan!

Oh, did someone say Pink Zaku?

Still in the box baby,
[bimg=Such a cute robot]http://i.imgur.com/9QNRaeb.jpg[/bimg]
It'll be about $30 for it and shipping, but will know for sure when I get to the US. Don't want this thing getting banged up by the shippers.

As for the other requests, I saw no Mega-Man stuff at all... sucks
The big lonely pillow thing, it was expensive (over $50 and small ones weren't much cheaper) and didn't collapse well.
However I havent given up hope on these and got a bunch of other interesting stuff.

The full list of things will be avilable later.
I got some plans for this stuff ;)

If you're ok with paying the direct pillow cost, I'd ship it direct from Japan.
You're right that's the cheapest. Any upper lower limits?

Next time I'm out, I'll grab you a pretty one </wink>. I'll be using the recommendation of Euchale in the earlier post.
Speak up if you have any preference because if you're willing to pay I'll get you what you want!

If the cheapest was around $50, lets put the limit at US$170 and see what you can do. I believe in you Cheese! <3

Any catgirl will suffice, pink hair is preferable but any other hair color is fine. Not too big boobies, the one Euchale linked earlier is at the limit I’d say. Other than those changed properties to the model, I’d say use the one Euchale linked as kind of like a ‘guideline’. If you can’t find a catgirl at all, go with Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan.

I’ll put the information in a ‘bullet list’, so that I can appear more professional.
  • Has to be a catgirl. This is required.*
  • Not bigger boobs than the one Euchale linked.
  • Pink hair is bonus, but any will do.
  • Body like the one Euchale linked. (Boobies excluded, since its mentioned before)
*If you can’t find a catgirl at all, go with Mikasa Ackerman. (From Attack on Titan)

Has to be a catgirl. This is required.*
Not bigger boobs than the one Euchale linked.
Pink hair is bonus, but any will do.
Body like the one Euchale linked. (Boobies excluded, since its mentioned before)

I´ve did some more research on the website linked above and figured that it might be a little difficult to find your request. Most catgirls on dakimakuras are of lolis, the closest I came up with is this:
31_cbd04656-6dd7-4822-8a37-624e0b88cab9_medium.jpeg

Nah just kidding, and yes I know it´s a Kitsune and not a catgirl:
H2380_Artist_Marvelous_Grace_160_medium.jpg
and maybe
149_ed11fdbe-b3f2-48df-9ec8-594a46a1e934_1024x1024_medium.jpg

If the cheapest was around $50, lets put the limit at US$170 and see what you can do. I believe in you Cheese! <3

Any catgirl will suffice, pink hair is preferable but any other hair color is fine. Not too big boobies, the one Euchale linked earlier is at the limit I’d say. Other than those changed properties to the model, I’d say use the one Euchale linked as kind of like a ‘guideline’. If you can’t find a catgirl at all, go with Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan.

I’ll put the information in a ‘bullet list’, so that I can appear more professional.
  • Has to be a catgirl. This is required.*
  • Not bigger boobs than the one Euchale linked.
  • Pink hair is bonus, but any will do.
  • Body like the one Euchale linked. (Boobies excluded, since its mentioned before)
*If you can’t find a catgirl at all, go with Mikasa Ackerman. (From Attack on Titan)

MISSION ACCEPTED!

Now that's a request!
(just in case you're serious)I could get a few, but all of them would push up the bank funds.
However, if you really want them all I can go out and find what's available then ship them from Japan direct.

I always wanted a cute little anime chick for my desk but I wouldn't know which one to pick. Was more of a suggestion for people to see them :)[DOUBLEPOST=1423719093,1423718958][/DOUBLEPOST]Do they have any Alice Madness Returns Figurines? I love that character.View attachment 610 View attachment 611

Top Bottom