What's new

TV Series The most honest 3 minutes of TV from "The Newsroom"

I've heard of the newsroom and knew it was a decent show, but really didn't know much about it. That 3 minute clip gave me enough motivation to check it out. They really should just run that as a commercial for the show on other networks.

HBO usually doesn't disappoint with their original programming.

Great show. Although I do miss some things as I don't pay attention to a lot of news and don't see a lot of American news. Still very good. The only disappointment so far is I watched season 1 and first few episodes of season 2 in the last couple days and have no more to watch.

Just watched episode 4 of the second season. Thank God they finally made an episode this season that could stand up to the quality of every episode last season.

I have been enjoying season 2, but it doesn't hold a candle to season 1. Season 2 episodes 1-3 were merely really good television. This last episode finally pulled some strong emotions out of me like all the episodes of season 1 did.

I just hope the new format of the one story that goes through the whole season will have a big payoff at the end since they are sacrificing the punch of each individual episode.

Top Bottom