What's new

New Feature The new and improved LIKE system

first impression hard to see

like some of the new names though

will re[ply more when awake

Yeah I thought that too (hard to see) on some, but it may just be getting used to them from what we already have. We could go for 24x24 in size if you prefer, but I was thinking 16x16 might allow for more icons without infringing on too much real estate.

Of our current icons, I definitely prefer the 'single thumbs up' for LIKE, the 'teddy bear' for HUG, 'face palm', 'beer', '???' (which could be Really??? in a pinch).
I don't know how they would look sizewise/artwise with a new set, but maybe we can merge them.

No rush, we'll keep tweaking.

Yeah I thought that too (hard to see) on some, but it may just be getting used to them from what we already have. We could go for 24x24 in size if you prefer, but I was thinking 16x16 might allow for more icons without infringing on too much real estate.

Of our current icons, I definitely prefer the 'single thumbs up' for LIKE, the 'teddy bear' for HUG, 'face palm', 'beer', '???' (which could be Really??? in a pinch).
I don't know how they would look sizewise/artwise with a new set, but maybe we can merge them.

No rush, we'll keep tweaking.

As long as the height is 16 we are fine. Those icons below are 16 by 16 as well as 16 by 24. The height is ALWAYS 16 though.

there we go. Tell me whatcha think. Thanks to Kismet for a bunch of these and Jia for great insight.

I love how you implemented the new ideas and suggestions! You kept all of the cool looking icons (+1) and even found some better ones like 'good idea'. COOL BEANS!!!

Top Bottom