What's new

Null and Void Tony's application - i say woof when i can't think of anything to say

tony i guess

What is your Name?
call me Tony!

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
tony i guess#4615

What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)
32. hopefully the 2nd to last power of 2 that i'll reach

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
eastern US

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yep yep yep. i like that you seem to strike a nice balance - not moderating the crap out of everything but stepping in when necessary

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Of course

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
nay

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
new world company recruitment reddit

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
i want to be part of something bigger than myself and also to play at my own pace

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
a little short story that i tentatively titled 'Jimmy and Suzie'

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
Sega genesis - mainly sonic and teenage mutant ninja turtles

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
new world. i also like team based shooters, co-op games and a little game called among us

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
I usually gravitate more towards pve but haven't gotten too far into new world so we'll see what i end up doing

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
I've been a part of clans/guilds in many games, it's always fun working together with cool people towards common goals and whatnot

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
eh i'm interesting. kinda shy but i have my moments

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
i have a normalish job but i would love to quit and work on making something cool. any ideas?

i want to be part of something bigger than myself and also to play at my own pace
Well that is something we can offer. I will tell ya this: New World has lost its shine for many of us and we are now looking at the rotting core. We also still play it though so expect honest truths and healthy criticism of the game. :)

But we are more than ONE game. We are a community first, company second. App looks good welcome aboard!

Top Bottom