Null and Void Vrael - Application

Vrayle

A P P L I C A T I O N:

What is your Name?
Carrie

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Vrael#1774

What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Broken Arrow, OK CST

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes and I do agree with them. Couple things said in the rules I really like: Pull up a chair, grab a coffee(or tea), and enjoy your stay! We are not here to hold your hand and make life decisions for you.

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes, I do have vacation already planned for Oct 11th, but will be back to the game afterwards.

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Yes. My husband was just approved, Bavicaine. He can’t make it w/out me. :LOL:

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Reddit. The video got my attention.

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I’m looking for likeminded ADULTS that I can build a fun community with. Part of the reason I have become a gamer is the social interaction.

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
Photography. I picked up a camera 20ish years ago and have loved it since.

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
Counter-Strike. My husband was playing all the time and it turned into a “if you can’t beat them, join em” situation. After my first round, I was hooked.

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
I have primarily played WOW. The husband and I have played since vanilla.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
PVE, Crafting. I will PVP on occasion, but this causes 90% of my marital disputes. Its funny, not drama I promise. We are extremely sarcastic with each other.

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
Yes, in WOW. I’m extremely social and have lifelong friends from my vanilla wow days. We still communicate via social media, text and discord. To be honest this kept me playing longer than the game itself did.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
I find farming and gathering therapeutic. Since gathering and crafting seems to be highly valuable in this game, I feel I will be big contributor to the community.

I’m chatty once I get comfortable.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
I’m a salon owner & self-employed hair stylist. My schedule isn’t consistent, but it gives me the freedom to schedule around events I want/need to attend. I love to travel and take photos. I’ve been married 17 years. No kids.

My husband and I are highly competitive with each other, which creates drive to out preform the other. It becomes quite funny.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Carrie

He can’t make it w/out me.
Denied, man has to grow up eventually lololol.. yeah who are we kidding... approved.

Will have to see some of your work, I too love this art form!

Counter-Strike. My husband was playing all the time and it turned into a “if you can’t beat them, join em” situation. After my first round, I was hooked.
We need to get my gf on this page lol @hole you hear that?

I will PVP on occasion, but this causes 90% of my marital disputes
Nevermind... don't listen to them @hole

APPROVED!

A P P L I C A T I O N:

What is your Name?
Carrie

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Vrael#1774

What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Broken Arrow, OK CST

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes and I do agree with them. Couple things said in the rules I really like: Pull up a chair, grab a coffee(or tea), and enjoy your stay! We are not here to hold your hand and make life decisions for you.

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes, I do have vacation already planned for Oct 11th, but will be back to the game afterwards.

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Yes. My husband was just approved, Bavicaine. He can’t make it w/out me. :LOL:

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Reddit. The video got my attention.

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I’m looking for likeminded ADULTS that I can build a fun community with. Part of the reason I have become a gamer is the social interaction.

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
I have primarily played WOW. The husband and I have played since vanilla.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
PVE, Crafting. I will PVP on occasion, but this causes 90% of my marital disputes. Its funny, not drama I promise. We are extremely sarcastic with each other.

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
Yes, in WOW. I’m extremely social and have lifelong friends from my vanilla wow days. We still communicate via social media, text and discord. To be honest this kept me playing longer than the game itself did.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
I find farming and gathering therapeutic. Since gathering and crafting seems to be highly valuable in this game, I feel I will be big contributor to the community.

I’m chatty once I get comfortable.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
I’m a salon owner & self-employed hair stylist. My schedule isn’t consistent, but it gives me the freedom to schedule around events I want/need to attend. I love to travel and take photos. I’ve been married 17 years. No kids.

My husband and I are highly competitive with each other, which creates drive to out preform the other. It becomes quite funny.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Carrie
Welcome to the family @Vrayle

Top Bottom