Null and Void Wanax's application

Wanax14

What is your Name?
Wanax
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Wanax#8740

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
From Quebec, Eastern time

I know this is a test to see if I really read it.. but i'll bite. Kinda like the handle your *hit policy. I had enough of the drama in other community.
Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
I have 0 friend...... here.
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
Kinda like the "take your time, enjoy the game" mentality described by tr1age

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
I've been following a small group for a year now, they play in EU server. They don't plan to play New World and they recently broke in 2 groups because of a dramatic base destruction in Conan Exile..
Since i'm french, yea i know and i'm sorry, i don't talk too much since I don't have oportunity to talk in english, but i'd like to join and become more fluid. Don't worry, I don't use google translate to write this application :)
Also I'm pretty skilled with MMO's, I know what i'm doing and i'm good at it. I'm also a funny guy, but it will comes out later as I feel more comfortable.

Told my GF that I had a dream, to be a dad before my 30's. Even if she was a little surprise, we had a baby girl 1 month before i hit 30 :) My gaming time took a hit since then, playing when she sleeps.
I'm also working in the big north, 2 weeks in, 2 weeks off. No decent internet connection to play while at work. So i'll be online only 2 weeks a month.
I will be playing casual because of those 2 reasons.

This is my second account, made a mistake on my first with the email name, you can delete it, it's Wanax.

I know this is a test to see if I really read it.. but i'll bite. Kinda like the handle your *hit policy. I had enough of the drama in other community.
Yeah we are sneaky :) But the irony is you still are missing a key thing. So please head on back and take a look. You did miss something. We just want to make sure people truly understand the way this community runs even if it means a little reminder in the beginning!

I have 0 friend...... here.
OH YOU WILL!

My most recent one, I started smoking meat, fish, nuts. Everything can be smoked and its freaking gooooood.
Now this sounds good. Gonna have to share some photos of that!
I was always at my friend's house playing starcraft.
I spent a lot of my time playing Animal crossing and 007 at my friends.

Currently playing Bless Unleashed
I will say the combat is quite enjoyable. But man the cash shop hurts. Also there is a lack of soundscape in that game that gives off an eerie feeling. There are large moments of silence. Listen the next time you play super weird, like it was never finished.

I don't know what to play anymore
The hype is real.

Even if she was a little surprise
Like surprise I am pregnant or surprise I am in labor!?

But the irony is you still are missing a key thing.
Hmm, not only handle yo sh*t, just keep it out of the game. We are all looking to have fun and enjoy the good moments in game.

Like surprise I am pregnant or surprise I am in labor!?
Like surprise i am pregnant, I was like: Wait what?! How did we.. oooooooh yea tthat thing. I was super happy tho!

APPROVED! Welcome aboard. :)

Make sure to join our discord and open a ticket to get your tags!

Welcome Wanax! :)

My most recent one, I started smoking meat, fish, nuts. Everything can be smoked and its freaking gooooood.
As someone who would like to eventually get into this when I have some more time, is there anything in particular you've really enjoyed smoking? Any specific type of wood you like to smoke with?

Thanks N1DeMeo,

I looked for different smoker and the best for me was the pellet grill, you dont need to stay beside your grill to keep your fire burning, there is a feeder that do it for you. It’s important to find a grill that fits you, take your time finding it.

For starter, people recommend maple wood, it fits with almost everything. I only used this one so far.

I mostly smoked salmon covered with maple sirup, it’s really easy to start with. I also cooked cashew coated with some spices, I was happily surprised. Next time i’d like to try a brisket, it’s the beef breast, but I have to make some space in my freezer since the piece is huge.

Reading about that smoked salmon makes my mouth all watery! Whenever you smoke something I'd love to know how it turns out! Pictures would be appreciated or an apt description would work too ;)

Top Bottom